Over/under how many times ESPN refers to Butch as Butch Davis

With Fowler and Herbstreit calling the game, I'm going to say really low

I think it is at least safe to say we won't hear Fowler refer to Curt Maggitt as Corey Maggitt as one of the SECN announcers kept doing the other night. I hope to the sweet baby Jesus that I never have to hear Joe Hart call another UT game again. That guy was a UK apologist the entire game.

Edit: Oops. Doyle beat me to th Corey Maggitt sightings.:blush:

Last edited:
No ones as good as USCjr's announcer. I recordered the replay on SS last year of our win over them...Michael Palairedy, Marquis North, Jacobey Carter and Devin Young

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think they'll mess up too much. Kirk and Fowler are calling the game and they actually take their job seriously. Kirk could probably talk most of the members on this site under a table when it comes to the Vols.

I think it is at least safe to say we won't hear Fowler refer to Curt Maggitt as Corey Maggitt as one of the SECN announcers kept doing the other night. I hope to the sweet baby Jesus that I never have to hear Joe Hart call another UT game again. That guy was a UK apologist the entire game.

Edit: Oops. Doyle beat me to th Corey Maggitt sightings.:blush:

Totally agree, Ivan. Hart was beyond annoying. Even my wife asked "Who is this clown, captain of the Kentucky cheerleaders?".

I don't think they'll mess up too much. Kirk and Fowler are calling the game and they actually take their job seriously. Kirk could probably talk most of the members on this site under a table when it comes to the Vols.

How dare you, but your probably right.

You never get mistaken for someone worst than you. Butch Davis wishes he could be referred to as CBJ. So I'm saying zero.

VN Store

Back