Vandy Ticket Prices

brad37128

Going for over $100 each on stub hub. Any thoughts on what to expect? I am looking for 4 to take the fam.

I'm looking for some too but the prices have been high. I'm hoping I stumble upon some reasonable priced ones soon.

call the Vanderbilt Ticket office, I walked past several, idiot, scalpers 2 years and 4 years ago who were wanting double the price and went right to the ticket office at VU and bought them at face value 1 and a half hour before kickoff. Vanderbilt jacks the price of this game up because they know UT fans will buy the majority..... On a different note, remember that no school, fan base, or team HATES Tennessee like vandy does.. Hate is too small a word.. Prepare to hear crap, and watch cheap shots and dirty playing all game. I remember one year 2 of their player let the entire play go buy them so they could hit (and hurt) the Tennessee kicker on a kickoff. (Faud Reviez) and several times last year they had players chop blocking at the knees, ( trying to injure )
PS its the only stadium I know where people will get the police if you stand up and cheer too much.. But main point, vandy HATES the Vols.... HATE

Reactions: 1 person
call the Vanderbilt Ticket office, I walked past several, idiot, scalpers 2 years and 4 years ago who were wanting double the price and went right to the ticket office at VU and bought them at face value 1 and a half hour before kickoff. Vanderbilt jacks the price of this game up because they know UT fans will buy the majority..... On a different note, remember that no school, fan base, or team HATES Tennessee like vandy does.. Hate is too small a word.. Prepare to hear crap, and watch cheap shots and dirty playing all game. I remember one year 2 of their player let the entire play go buy them so they could hit (and hurt) the Tennessee kicker on a kickoff. (Faud Reviez) and several times last year they had players chop blocking at the knees, ( trying to injure )
PS its the only stadium I know where people will get the police if you stand up and cheer too much.. But main point, vandy HATES the Vols.... HATE

You must live in Nashville, too! Beating vandie into the dirt is WHAT we must do...now & forevermore!:hi:

Wait till right before kickoff and they will probably let you in for a Werther's Original and some pocket lint.

VN Store

Back