Richt and the entire UGA fanbase behind UT this weekend

I don't want Georgia's support... we are fine on our own.

I assure them they won't be cheerin for us next year...

Reactions: 17 people
I have put my car flags up this morning and the manager at Chick Fil A high fived me as I got my coffee and said they'd all be behind us this weekend. He even asked if I had some extra orange he could borrow. lol

Reactions: 4 people
While I don't like Georiga at all I'd say out of all the teams in the sec east they're definitely number two of who I root for. It's a program you have to respect and I'm glad to have their support this weekend.

Reactions: 9 people
It would be a great time to have a Volunteer Altar Call in the state of Georgia. It is time for them to get on their knees and repent to the Almighty Orange.

Reactions: 3 people
Or the defensive gameplan that held the vaunted Mauk-led Mizzou offense to 147 total yards and 5 turnovers.

This would actually be amazing. I never considered this. Do you think coaches really help each other in situations like this?

Like, what if Richt figured out crucial info about Mizzou and their play signals or snap counts. Would he share it to help us win?

Reactions: 1 person
I clearly remember back in the day after Florida handed us our yearly spanking, we would become the biggest fans of whoever was playing Florida that week. Georgia, Alabama,Auburn,etc.

Reactions: 2 people
This would actually be amazing. I never considered this. Do you think coaches really help each other in situations like this?

Like, what if Richt figured out crucial info about Mizzou and their play signals or snap counts. Would he share it to help us win?

It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Butch wants the win.

Richt wants us to win.

We know coaches talk on all levels, they've clearly admitted they do.

Point is... Tennessee winning hurts UGA none and helps UGA and Tennessee out. Tennessee losing helps literally neither of UGA or UT.

With all that said I'm sure Jancek will have been studying tape and should hopefully have a good plan pulled together.

I like Blitzkrieg out there but I'm hesitant about a True Freshman out there expected to be AJ both pre and post-snap.

Last edited:
I've got no problem with UGA rooting for us this weekend. We are no longer in contention for the East and I would rather have UGA as East Champs than Mizzou.

Reactions: 6 people
Mark Richt, Dawgs going all out with support for Vols | Fan Buzz

Lets get it done, Vols.

Ain't nobody want to see Mizzou win.

Apparently the thought of helping UGA have a successful season doesn't create the ill, queasy feeling in your stomach that it should.

Edit: Not saying I don't want UT to win, mind you.

I just don't think our rallying cry should be to help UGA go to the SEC championship / giving any further successes/ammo/bragging rights to a school we directly compete for recruits against.

Last edited:
If Arkansas guaranteed that they'd lose to Missouri, I'd be ok with losing to them this week and taking care of business next week against Vanderbilt. I just hate Georgia too much to help them.

Hate uga. At this point I couldn't care less about them. Just want my beloved VOLS to get it done. If that makes Georgia happy so be it.

Reactions: 1 person
Apparently the thought of helping UGA have a successful season doesn't create the ill, queasy feeling in your stomach that it should.

Do you want us to lose Saturday? If us winning means UGA will be East Champs, then so be it.

Seriously, the only two teams I WOULDN"T pick to be East Champs over Missouri are KY and Vandy.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back