Justin Worley: In His Own Words

Good for Justin. Great young man. I don't think his football story is done being written unless he wants it to be. There are playing opportunities outside of the NFL but I think he would be able to contribute fairly quickly in a GA role and move from there pretty quick to a position coach if he wanted to.

Reactions: 3 people
Class act, would love to see him continue to take an active role in leadership or mentoring the future.

Definitely a class act. I'm proud that he is a VFL.

He gave everything he had to UT!

Good luck in wherever life takes you.

Reactions: 8 people
Bought my 14 jersey when Berry was still a Vol. Worley only added to the meaning of the number for me.

Reactions: 14 people
Class, toughness, hard working, perseverance, an example, a leader... Just some of the words that describe this young man. Thanks for four years!

Reactions: 3 people
Class act and one of the best representatives the program has had.

The young man makes me proud to be a Vol.

#WorleyStrong

Reactions: 1 person
Happy birtyday, J Dub. You've been a warrior for the Big Orange and we're all behind you no matter what you decide to do moving forward.:rock:

Please, please, please go into coaching, Justin. We need you back here on the sidelines someday. Proud of you and all you have meant to Vols everywhere.

Wow, how awesome is that.

I hope #14 goes to a special VFL next year. The past two wearers have bled orange and represented the university well, on-field and off.

Wonder if Justin would have fared better if the rest of our starting offensive players had a few years under their belts?

VN Store

Back