Great Tennessee game of the past

I remember that game well. I recall the team begging Fulmer to put Helton in one last time. I'm pretty sure Fulmer had an agreement with Delmonico to keep Helton on the bench after Manning took the helm.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice to watch a scrimmage from time to time. Obviously, DiNardo had no coaching abilities and I really wonder how he ever got the job at LSU. He fulfilled the role of their Dooley.

But I can not watch this video because IIRC a true VFL, Aaron Hayden graphically breaks his leg in this game.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice to watch a scrimmage from time to time. Obviously, DiNardo had no coaching abilities and I really wonder how he ever got the job at LSU. He fulfilled the role of their Dooley.

But I can not watch this video because IIRC a true VFL, Aaron Hayden graphically breaks his leg in this game.

Yes, he did. I hated that for him.

That season Vandy beat Georgia in Athens 43-30.

2002 beat them 47-7

2008 lost 7-13 (Of course they were a good team at 4 & 8 that year)

VN Store

Back