Team 119

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
Consider the Missouri game the Beta preview of what is to come in 2015. I believe we will win but win or lose this opportunity for all of them (especially Freshman like Jacob) to be playing likely 3 games before the time when they really need to shine is monumental. Add in the 15 additional practices a bowl berth affords and it's hard to even measure the true benefit it will gain us for next season. Despite our youth experience will be very high. Not to mention the recruiting momentum.

+ add a Kamara in the backfield and a healthy North and a couple of big ole boys on the Defensive line.

etc. etc. etc. etc.

We're losing some Seniors that we will miss, but we are gaining a BUNCH of experience and talent.

...................plus a much easier schedule.

Reactions: 3 people
+ add a Kamara in the backfield and a healthy North and a couple of big ole boys on the Defensive line.

etc. etc. etc. etc.

We're losing some Seniors that we will miss, but we are gaining a BUNCH of experience and talent.

...................plus a much easier schedule.

Agreed. I only left out the additions because even without them this should be a good team. With them a great great team. Guys like Khalil will impact day one but as the roster continues to improve RS numbers should steadily rise which is needed.

Reactions: Weezer and zach0105
Don't forget about Bates. He will be a BMF linebacker! I beleive if he was healthy he would be on the field. Go Vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
...plus a much easier schedule.

I don't think I agree with this.

Our OOC schedule is easier in some sense but we still have Oklahoma. Personally, I liked opening this season with two quality "mid-majors" as I feel it helped the team prepare for Oklahoma. I don't think UAB and WC will be very helpful.

As for our conference schedule, I think Arkansas will be much improved next year and I think Ole Miss was/is overrated this year. Add that Bama is away and I'd call our western division schedule a wash. On our side, expect South Carolina to be very good with a Muschamp defense. Florida will be a question mark, but, one, it's Florida-Tennessee and, two, they have a ton of talent coming back.

We will be the Beast of the East with team 119, and the 120 team will be the one that we take that smile of Nicks face, and maybe shut Paul Cosell mouth up on the SEC network.

And Williams had he not had the knee injury. His recovery will be one to watch. May RS or might see mid season play.

Plus Big Charles Mosley will be on the OL, with a year of rehab and maturing, and maybe Blair will take over a Tackle position and dominate, with his size and extra year of getting into shape just maybe he will be ready, GREAT DAYS ARE AHEAD FOR THIS BIG ORANGE TRAIN THAT IS COMING, AND NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING CAN DERAILED THIS BIG ORANGE TRAIN THAT IS COMING.:dance2:

Our OOC schedule is easier in some sense but we still have Oklahoma. Personally, I liked opening this season with two quality "mid-majors" as I feel it helped the team prepare for Oklahoma. I don't think UAB and WC will be very helpful.

As for our conference schedule, I think Arkansas will be much improved next year and I think Ole Miss was/is overrated this year. Add that Bama is away and I'd call our western division schedule a wash. On our side, expect South Carolina to be very good with a Muschamp defense. Florida will be a question mark, but, one, it's Florida-Tennessee and, two, they have a ton of talent coming back.
The Hogs are like us a much improved team, they will be better than Ole Miss next year, but I say bring them on we are ready to show the West the BIG ORANGE MACHINE IS CLIKING AND NOT SKIPPING A BEAT, bring them on we will destroy them one at a time We are TENNESSEE and we are back, no more saying wait till next year: because next year will be the year, we will put fear into the other team before we even take the field.:rock: And I hope the almighty gators bring little mickey to run there football team.

Last edited:

6-2 will be right there to win the East again next year, a loss to Bama and UF (both on the road) while beating UGA and SC in Knoxville will put the Vols in contention for the East. But, it won't be easy beating Mizzou and Kentucky are a must. If the Vols could get over the UF hump the Vols could get a rematch with Bama in the SECCG providing they are there too. Beating Oklahoma at home and the Vols are in the top 10.

Last edited:
The Hogs are like us a much improved team, they will be better than Ole Miss next year, but I say bring them on we are ready to show the West the BIG ORANGE MACHINE IS CLIKING AND NOT SKIPPING A BEAT, bring them on we will destroy them one at a time We are TENNESSEE and we are back, no more saying wait till next year: because next year will be the year, we will put fear into the other team before we even take the field.:rock:

The Arky vs Tenn game is looking like its gonna be a great game. I'm ready to get my tiks to that one! I know it's early but I say we are gonna thump OK and show the world we are back.

A lot of talent coming back next year on our linebacking core. reeves-Maybin, Bates, weathered, Jakob, Austin smith, possibly Kirkland and the guy who is red shirting this year his name escapes me also, Berry and McDowell. Holy crap I got excited just now.

UAB is no real threat--we handle them easily, and Western Carolina blows. Remember the UTC game this year for us? How we crushed them? Yeah, well, that same UTC team went into Cullowhee, NC and did their pregame warm-ups to the WC TEAM chanting "over-rated" at them (when UTC was ranked #12 in the FCS rankings), and UTC shut them out 51-0.

We will have no problem with either of those teams, especially WCU.

Last edited:
UAB is no real threat--we handle them easily, and Western Carolina blows. Remember the UTC game this year for us? How we crushed them? Yeah, well, that same UTC team went into Cullowhee, NC and did their pregame warm-ups to the WC TEAM chanting "over-rated" at them (when UTC was ranked #12 in the FCS rankings), and UTC shut them out 51-0.

We will have no problem with either of those teams, especially WCU.

don't think you got what he was trying to say..

Arkansas State and Utah State were good competition to prepare our team to go to Oklahoma. We had faced two quality opponents and were ready to compete. Next year we don't get the same quality opponents.

Florida doesn't have a lot of talent coming in though. I think rivals has them ranked dead last in the SEC and like 9 guys committed. And why is everyone assumming Muschamp goes to USCjr? I would figure he would want a head coaching job to try to redeem himself.

VN Store

Back