Seniors pick traditional Home Unis

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
JUST SAW IT

"Tennessee's seniors voted to wear the school's traditional home uniforms — orange jerseys and white britches — for Saturday's Senior Night game against 19th-ranked Missouri, Vols coach Butch Jones said Wednesday night during his weekly appearance on Vol Calls.
Jones wouldn't rule out the possibility of Tennessee wearing some kind of Smokey Gray uniform in a bowl game if the Vols win one of their final two games, but that the uniform plans were a "work in progress."
The coach did say he was in favor of his seniors wanting to honor the program's tradition and wear the traditional uniforms on Senior Night."

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 people
Butch, "Seniors, your pick. Orange jerseys with white pants or orange jerseys with white pants?"

Last edited:
Now let's start a new tradition by whipping the fool out of those tiggers. I despise an upstart to the conference getting to the SECCG twice due to everbodies suckitude.

Reactions: 5 people
I love this, but I wouldn't care if they wore pink camp, just win.

Agree totally. This should be good old fashioned slobberknockin' old school Tennessee football. Mizzou is going to try and run it down our throats and we don't need "Smokey Greys" to stop it. Put Matty and the boys on their azz from the first snap.Neyland will be rockin!:boobies:

Reactions: 2 people
My wife worries less about her outfit every Saturday night than VolNation does about the team. Maybe that's why we all go to the bathroom together at half time.

Reactions: 7 people
I thought someone said that kids these days preferred the cartoonesque Oregon style uniforms?:question::)

Reactions: 1 person
no way... this generation has to have rap music n nike flashy uniforms to want to play football these days. those crappy orange white things are out dated just like rocky top...

maybe there is hope for this generation afer all...lol:crazy:

Smokey grays aren't bad but there's a reason we are one of the few schools without nine million alternate unis and that's because the orange and white is unique and speaks for itself.

Reactions: 4 people
Something would be deeply messed up if the seniors chose to wear anything other than orange in their last home game.

VN Store

Back