Mizzou Ticket Sales

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
I'm bored and weird and like to see how ticket sales are going for every home game. There are a ton of tickets left for sale directly from UT and I'm wondering, why?

I understand AJ may not play and $75 face value for Mizzou is a little steep (IMO) but there are even quite a few lower level tickets available in I and J. Does someone know something I don't?

I expect this for games like Arky St or UTC, but not an SEC team, that's not Vandy *spits*, with bowl eligibility on the line. What say you VN? :popcorn:

If I had to guess, I'd say its a combination of the Gawd awful temperatures we've had this week, and the controversy. Probably some folks waiting to see what happens with either.

I'll be there in AA.

weather forecast is for Football weather -- not cold but football cool...c'mon locals buy em up...my 7th game w/ 6 hr drive....it will be a long off season.....

Reactions: 4 people
I looked online tonight as well and really considered going. Only $68 each for Z12 Row 29 (one of my favorite sections). The couple of things stopping me...

A) 100% chance of rain on Sunday. With the way Tennessee weather is, that could definetly move to Saturday. I don't want to drive 7 hours to sit in the freezing rain.

B) I've been to 3 games already this season and definetly plan on going to the bowl game. 3 games from 7 hours away isn't easy on the wallet, especially with Christmas and bowl game expenses just around the corner.

As much as I'd love to get a little revenge for the 2012 four hour Mizzou - Dooley $hi+show, I think I've gotta watch this one from in front of the fireplace.

Reactions: 3 people
weather forecast is for Football weather -- not cold but football cool...c'mon locals buy em up...my 7th game w/ 6 hr drive....it will be a long off season.....

I agree! 45-50 degrees...perfect weather. Driving 8 hours from Starkville, MS to Nashville to pick up 4 others, and then to Knoxville. Already have the food and beer bought, last home game this year, celebrating my wife's birthday, get out of bulldog town....DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER! :dance2:

Reactions: 1 person
I agree! 45-50 degrees...perfect weather. Driving 8 hours from Starkville, MS to Nashville to pick up 4 others, and then to Knoxville. Already have the food and beer bought, last home game this year, celebrating my wife's birthday, get out of bulldog town....DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER! :dance2:

Got my ticket in O row 62 seat 6 see y'all mofos there..

Reactions: 3 people
I hope it sells out too. I have made it to four games this season (Utah St, Ark St, OK, and Ole Miss) and I plan to attend the bowl game. Unfortunately, I cannot be there this weekend.

I'm bored and weird and like to see how ticket sales are going for every home game. There are a ton of tickets left for sale directly from UT and I'm wondering, why?

I understand AJ may not play and $75 face value for Mizzou is a little steep (IMO) but there are even quite a few lower level tickets available in I and J. Does someone know something I don't?

I expect this for games like Arky St or UTC, but not an SEC team, that's not Vandy *spits*, with bowl eligibility on the line. What say you VN? :popcorn:
Got my tickets...Section M row 6 seats 1&2

I'll be driving in from Memphis for the 7th time this season. Hope it sells out.

If I had to guess, I'd say its a combination of the Gawd awful temperatures we've had this week, and the controversy. Probably some folks waiting to see what happens with either.

I'll be there in AA.

Some word it's supposed to rain as well, right?

IF (and that's a HUGE if) weather.com can be believed, 0% chance of rain and high of 57 Saturday in Knoxville.

Weather.com is saying a 10% chance of rain that evening though...and like a 100% chance for Sun.

So it might just miss the game.

Or it very well could get there early.

SEC NATION will be there. It will be an adult game, since it is night time. This is probably the biggest game in a while since we not only affect our destiny but Mizzou and GA's.

I would be there if I could. Come on people, show up for this one and be loud. Show Mizzou how Neyland sounds full force at night!!

If I had known that there would be easy tickets to get, I would have planned differently. I would LOVE to be at this game but it takes some planning to make a 14 hour trip for a weekend.

Look, I go in to work at 7 am on Sunday. Ain't no way im making that game unless it's going to be a win!

With that said, see you fellers Saturday night! Section Y9, after a 3 hour drive. The bossman aint gonna hold me back!:dance2::rock:

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back