Poll: Does Jalen Hurd go for over 100 against the Tigers?

Does Hurd go over 100?

• Total voters

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
IMHO I think that Hurd goes over 100. I think Hurd and Dobbs need to have a big day running the football to get this offense moving against a great Defense like Missouri. It will open the pass game and it will keep the defense guessing. What do you think VolNation?

It reaaaaaaaly depends on our o-line. If Dobbs is having a good day and is relieving pressure off the o-line then I could see Hurd running for A LOT.

I think he'll break 100, but I'm thinking it will be in the 120s or so.

My guess in the prediction thread was 145 for Hurd so yes he will. I also think Dobbs will be pushing 100 also!

I think that Dobbs and Hurd depend on each other for a big game. I doubt one of them could have a great game without the other having a very strong game as well. If Dobbs goes for 50-75, I expect Hurd to go over 100.

I don't think he will and I would have voted no. But, your selection for "no" is a bit on the ridiculous side.

I hope he does, but I have a feeling its gonna be a long nite for the rushing game (including Dobbs). Mizzou is gonna force us to beat them throwing the ball.

Reactions: 3 people
They be on dat Mizzou gonna win ish
And I don't feel dat ish, not even a little bit

Missouri's defense is good.. it's their offense that's bad. Idk if he'll rush for 100+ on that defensive front. I think the WR's are the ones to watch this game.

Reactions: 1 person
I see a lot of quick out slants and screens for this game. Pig, Von, and Croom will be where this game is won, get the ball out quick and let Croom drag some defenders down field.

No, but he'll have over 150 total yds. If they are blitzing off the ends Hurd can make some big plays if Dobbs can dump it off behind the pass rush.

No, but he'll have over 150 total yds. If they are blitzing off the ends Hurd can make some big plays if Dobbs can dump it off behind the pass rush.

He'll be a dangerous player running or receiving in the future. He's got very soft hands.

I think it's worth noting that Hurd might be following the same progression line as Maggitt. Hurd didn't play football last year, and while he was an EE and all that, there's no substitute for playing live game reps. I think Hurd is looking more comfortable and quick as the season goes along, just like Maggitt.

I bet he finally breaks that long one Saturday.

VN Store

Back