Dobbs the next G.O.AT

Wildasamink16

Have you ever seen when guys on sports show's put together the perfect QB using Payton's head Vicks legs, and we'll say brays arm, Dobbs could be the next goat he's got it all and will only get better

Reactions: 2 people
Also ut now ask Dobbs the attendance of games and he calculates from the line of scrimmage while making adjustments, Astro Dobbs boom gotta love it

Reactions: 1 person
I appreciate the enthusiasm for our newly minted starting QB, especially in light of the (deserved) criticism he endured last year. But before we go mentioning his name with Peyton or start anointing him as the GOAT, what say we just let him get through a single full season (2015) first, eh? and maybe before that, he could just finish this one up - a lot of football yet to play this year and a LOT is riding on his play this Saturday. He has a lot of potential but like everyone before him, it takes time to turn potential into performance. Instead of heaping the weight of unrealistic expectations on his shoulders, lets just sit back and enjoy the show and cheer him (and our Vols) on. :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
I love what Dobbs does for our offense, but I want to see him complete a pass 15+ yards down the field before I crown him the greatest of anything.

Have you ever seen when guys on sports show's put together the perfect QB using Payton's head Vicks legs, and we'll say brays arm, Dobbs could be the next goat he's got it all and will only get better

9af54747dd336ba7f32861c035622a38.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Guys, no need to pump the brakes at all. We just beat Kentucky and if we can either beat Mizz or Vandy than we may get to got to a bowl in Birmingham! THE GLORY DAYS ARE UPON US! Seriously though, lets not put any more hype( i.e. pressure) on our young QB than is already there. He looks really good, but still needs a good bit of improving to play the way we will need him to play if we want to get back to the top of the SEC. He certainly has potential to be as an impact-full (if not more so) of a college QB than even Peyton (by virtue of his athleticism and how that changes the college game), but right now he has a limited resume (although impressive). Let him develop. Lets not start the Heisman talk yet(kidding, but I guarantee their will be those pushing him for the award on the board if he finishes the season strong)

VN Store

Back