tweeting and recruits or players

juggernaUT

I don't do it but I do follow recruits. These recruits need to understand the good and the bad with twitter they get on twitter begging fan bases to follow them but when they decide to go somewhere else they get the bad side of twitter. I don't understand grown men bashing a recruit, but at what point does. high school coaches start teaching these kids that's this is the day in age that they are playing in? Never has fans been able to associate with players and recruits they beg for followers but get mad when they get some backlash from upset fan bases

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
that last sentence tho

panic.gif

Reactions: 8 people
I don't do it but I do follow recruits. These recruits need to understand the good and the bad with twitter they get on twitter begging fan bases to follow them but when they decide to go somewhere else they get the bad side of twitter. I don't understand grown men bashing a recruit but at what point do high school coaches start teaching these kids that's this is the day in age that they will be playing with never has fans been able to associate with players and recruits they beg for followers but get mad when they get some backlash from upset fan bases

terrypedigo? :blink:

Reactions: 1 person
Cecil? is dat u?

But that situation is what I'm talking about he loved him some tennessee while he was committed but gets mad at the fan base when he starts loving texas...I know there kids but when does coaches step on and start preparing them for that... just like coach herm said don't press send

Reactions: 1 person
i dont care enough to create a twitter so i can contact high school recruits. VN is about all i can stomach and thats even hard sometimes.

Reactions: 7 people
But that situation is what I'm talking about he loved him some tennessee while he was committed but gets mad at the fan base when he starts loving texas...I know there kids but when does coaches step on and start preparing them for that... just like coach herm said don't press send

Yeah it's too easy for numbnuts to communicate with these kids. The staff might be pushing him out for Kirkland anyways.

I don't understand grown men bashing a recruit but at what point do high school coaches start teaching these kids that's this is the day in age that they will be playing with never has fans been able to associate with players and recruits they beg for followers but get mad when they get some backlash from upset fan bases

That's one long-azz sentence. That I didn't understand.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't understand grown men bashing a recruit but at what point do high school coaches start teaching these kids that's this is the day in age that they will be playing with never has fans been able to associate with players and recruits they beg for followers but get mad when they get some backlash from upset fan bases

That's one long-azz sentence. That I didn't understand.

Man I'm in class and trying to not get caught on my phone give me some slack lol

Reactions: 2 people

It is not unusual for a recruit to say he loved a visit. That doesn't mean he is going there. You said "was" committed, has he decommitted from Tenn?

It is not unusual for a recruit to say he loved a visit. That doesn't mean he is going there. You said "was" committed, has he decommitted from Tenn?

I have a Twitter, keep it to follow new recruits when they are close to signing. Congratulate them on their success at HS, and if they choose to go elsewhere I wish them luck with their decision and un-follow them. I never bash them, because most of us don't know if the UT staff ask them to look elsewhere. :hi:

I love Twitter but I don't follow recruits. only vols I follow are Josh Richardson, Butch, and some guys I know who recently graduated.

Pretty sure we want Cecil. He is a stud.

I've never been terribly excited about Cherry. He hits hard, and controls the space that he can reach very well. I worry, though, that the space over which he has control is pretty limited.

I want an inside linebacker with at least some speed. While Cecil hits like a DT,he runs like one too.

In before that Cody goof shows up and tells us how normal it is to stalk and belittle 17 and 18 year old kids on Twitter Twatter.

VN Store

Back