Saturday is BIG

Face

VolNation Con Man
If this team manages to win against a ranked SEC foe after losing one of the best linebackers in the NCAA, a 2 deep (which is very important for us right now) corner, starting FS for a half, and starting center, along with an out for season Josh Smith, banged up Marquez North...

They will know they cannot be stopped. The power of belief, effort, and teamwork can take them to the top.

If they pull this off, they can win anything. Once they know that, the SEC is in danger.

Reactions: 19 people
If this team manages to win against a ranked SEC foe after losing one of the best linebackers in the NCAA, a 2 deep (which is very important for us right now) corner, starting FS for a half, and starting center, along with an out for season Josh Smith, banged up Marquez North...

They will know they cannot be stopped. The power of belief, effort, and teamwork can take them to the top.

If they pull this off, they can win anything. Once they know that, the SEC is in danger.

DITTO !!!!:thumbsup:

Reactions: 3 people
Love to see these kids come away with a win here!
with a lot going on this week, The win mentality of these young guys may be an advantage of the youth.
IMO.. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
It's gonna have a lot of SEC and even some national media around it. 7:30 game called by Herbstreit and Fowler along with SEC Nation being there and hopefully a rocking Neyland stadium. Anyone know if it is a sellout or how many tickets are left. So excited for this game.

THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!!

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5258-fred-sanford-2.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
I may turn the volume down. I hate to think how many times they mention AJ. For those that drink I wouldn't make a drinking game of it. You would be laid out before the 2nd half.

Reactions: 2 people
It's an opportunity for the young guys and the remaining seniors to step up and show VolNation that the team is in good hands and going in the right direction.

Reactions: 2 people

Not to mention an SEC foe that has won 9 straight road games with 7 of them being SEC games.

If anyone can motivate those players after the distractions of this week it is Butch.

I am most concerned about who will be calling the plays on defense.

Tn will keep the momentum going this weekend and it will give ESPN and the rest of the country something to talk about and there is nothing Mizzou can do about it.

VN Store

Back