Nathan Peterman

Reformed Reader

dal_u_peterman_300x200.jpg

I wanted to invite you guys to my church this Sunday. Nathan Peterman will be sharing his testimony with our congregation. We would love for you to come visit.

Church: Hope Church (Southern Baptist Church)
Time: The church service starts at 10:15A.
Dress Attire: Casual
Music: Contemporary/Praise Band

GBO!!!!

Reactions: 66 people

I wanted to invite you guys to my church this Sunday. Nathan Peterman will be sharing his testimony with our congregation. We would love for you to come visit.

GBO!!!!

Good for the Peterman!

Reactions: 5 people
We rent out the Banquet Rooms there.

Awesome. My church was started in a members garage. Less than 10 people. Now about 200 attend every sunday and we have a huge bus ministry as well as spanish language services on wed and sunday. The spanish church is growing fast within our church. We are an indep3ndent Baptist church. God wilk grow His church as long as you keep his Word. Sounds like a cool service is coming your way. God bless.

Reactions: 19 people
Awesome. My church was started in a members garage. Less than 10 people. Now about 200 attend every sunday and we have a huge bus ministry as well as spanish language services on wed and sunday. The spanish church is growing fast within our church. We are an indep3ndent Baptist church. God wilk grow His church as long as you keep his Word. Sounds like a cool service is coming your way. God bless.

Thank you for the encouraging word brother.

Reactions: 4 people

GBO!!!!

Bump for the Word.

AV

Reactions: 2 people
When I was like 11, Reggie White, William Howard, a few more that I don't remember, did the same thing at a church where I'm from. Little did I know that Reggie would turn out to be the great man of God that he was. It's good that players like Nate allow God to use them to reach others.

Reactions: 5 people
You go to Church at Days Inn?
Not unusual. Newer churches often start in unique places. The Discovery Church in Bristol has been meeting for a few years at the Bristol Family YMCA. They are now constructing a new $2 million facility near Bristol Motor Speedway.

When I was like 11, Reggie White, William Howard, a few more that I don't remember, did the same thing at a church where I'm from. Little did I know that Reggie would turn out to be the great man of God that he was. It's good that players like Nate allow God to use them to reach others.

I agree with you completely man. I am crazy excited to hear Nate's story.

I'm sorry. I didnt even think about that.

I was kidding my brother. It would be cool to be there to hear his testimony. I feel like sometimes, we as fans forget that the players are more than just football players. What really matters in life is what kind of man/woman you are. It sounds like Peterman is a Godly man. Hope he encourages others

I was kidding my brother. It would be cool to be there to hear his testimony. I feel like sometimes, we as fans forget that the players are more than just football players. What really matters in life is what kind of man/woman you are. It sounds like Peterman is a Godly man. Hope he encourages others

Amen

GBO!!!!

Great to hear, and many thanks for the invitation! Have a great Worship service.

Reactions: 1 person
Not unusual. Newer churches often start in unique places. The Discovery Church in Bristol has been meeting for a few years at the Bristol Family YMCA. They are now constructing a new $2 million facility near Bristol Motor Speedway.

Never understood that. These churches grow organically and then plop down a boat load of money just to be like every other church.
Often, they immediately level off and stop growing.

Never understood that. These churches grow organically and then plop down a boat load of money just to be like every other church.

Meeting in a hotel, gym, movie theatre, etc allows a church to build finances while operating on a lower budget for a period of time. This helps build revenue until it can afford its own property. That is the logic in it. I do see your point though.

GBO!

Because they have to meet somewhere. Whenever someone donates their facilities for a new group/church to use its probably a lot smaller and if they grow and have the money to build they can establish themselves and the facility donated doesn't have to keep accommodating a bigger group. Church (hopefully) isn't about profit maximization but sustainability and spreading the message they believe in.

This is pretty awesome. I know a lot are disappointed in his performance, but maybe God has different plans for him besides football. Go Nate!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back