AJ Johnson Accused of Sexual Assault

OK . . . Let's try this again. Sorry for the mass deletion, but there were just too many problematic posts in the first thread. Whatever you think of the allegations, they are very serious and we should respect AJ Johnson's innocence until proven guilty as well as the alleged victim's privacy.

Discuss the AJ Johnson situation here, but please avoid clues, names or anything else that might involve outing a potential sexual assault victim.

Thanks

Reactions: 14 people
I still think she's a liar, but the devil's threesome as it's called should never ever happen.

I actually applaud GA for hitting the reset button.

Reactions: 3 people
Well done, GA. Your decision to nuke the previous thread, and your reasons for doing so, put this place infinite steps above any Florida State board.

Reactions: 4 people
One question I have is why we're these two out at 3 am partying , don't they have some kind of curfew for them?

Reactions: 2 people
I checked out of the last thread for a while. Looks like I missed some quality conversation lol

names will surface (maybe not here within this thread or on this board) - and more information will come to light - good or bad - right or wrong - relevant or irrelevant...... this will most likely get very, very messy and very, very ugly.....

Even if found innocent, their lives are changed forever. Is hes shown to be innconet its because "hes a top rated football player". Draft stock is hurt either way.

Even if found innocent, their lives are changed forever. Is hes shown to be innconet its because "hes a top rated football player". Draft stock is hurt either way.

Eh, I remember AJ giving food to the homeless. Remember the female from Florida who kept accusing high rated football player's of rape? It'll work itself out but..
This will be a long process, until someone confesses just sit back and be patient.

Honestly, I don't even know what there is to discuss. He either did it, or he didn't. Obviously, I hope he didn't do it, but if he did, he deserves to be punished. If it's a case of false allegations(and can be proven to be false, not just insufficient evidence), I hope some kind of punishment is levelled against the accuser, but messageboard speculation isn't going to crack this case. The best thing to do is let the legal system do its job without outside interference.

Reactions: 1 person
You're the MOD, but there is no way this thread will not careen out of control just as the last one did.

I would post one or two relevant news links about the accusation, a reminder such as the one you posted here about victim blaming / outing, that whole innocent until proven guilty concept, and then lock the thread and slowly back away.

This is a very boring thread. AJ probably will not play the rest of the year. It is what it is. Move on.

One question I have is why we're these two out at 3 am partying , don't they have some kind of curfew for them?

I don't believe they have a curfew following home games, but even if they did, I'd be shocked if coach didn't give them a free pass for the night.

You're the MOD, but there is no way this thread will not careen out of control just as the last one did.

I would post one or two relevant news links about the accusation, a reminder such as the one you posted here about victim blaming / outing, that whole innocent until proven guilty concept, and then lock the thread and slowly back away.

A lot of what went wrong with the last thread, even before the name dropping, was people refusing to see things with an open mind and listen to other people's point of view. They see one context and run with it , without even trying to understand where others were coming from. That's always a recipe for disaster with sensitive topics.

VN Store

Back