Should we go after Muschamp for DC

peyton4heisman

Senior Lurker New Member
DISCLAIMER!!!
The following thread is perhaps the most idiotic thread ever created. The following OP and any subsequent posts by the OPer may cause irreversible brain damage and/or loss of cognitive abilities. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

SIAP, haven't been on in a day or so. But should we target CWM for DC? Or even just for the defensive staff in general? I don't particularly like him but you cannot deny his defensive coaching ability. Plus, we might snag a few FL recruits who committed to him... Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
SIAP, haven't been on in a day or so. But should we target CWM for DC? Or even just for the defensive staff in general? I don't particularly like him but you cannot deny his defensive coaching ability. Plus, we might snag a few FL recruits who committed to him... Thoughts?

He doesn't deserve the right to coach at UT.

Reactions: 19 people
998.gif

Reactions: 20 people
Send em to the Cowboys w Dooley. No doubt a good d coordinator but I couldn't stand to see his stupid face. Plus, Im ok w holding on to CJ and keeping the staff together if they want to stay.

Reactions: 2 people
W.T.F?

Please tell me you're not serious.

Look, I don't like him personally, but I don't like Lane Kiffin either. But look what he's done for the Bammers. Just saying. If he's got the skills (and maybe a few top recruits to boot) I might be willing to experiment a lil

Reactions: 2 people
I thought we already had a defensive coordinator. How do you hire someone for a position that's already filled?

Reactions: 24 people

NO We do not want him here. Muschamp will end up a DC for Auburn, or Texas A/M

How about we go after Bezelbub for AD? I am sure some 5 star recruits sold their soul to him along the way so he could bring them along too.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought we already had a defensive coordinator. How do you hire someone for a position that's already filled?

Which is why I specified (or defensive staff in general).

CJ might pull a Wilcox on us after the season. You never know.

You're right Freak. I shouldn't have said DC. I should have just asked if we should hire him at all. Just thought it would be a fun discussion in the wake of the AJ thing

Look, I don't like him personally, but I don't like Lane Kiffin either. But look what he's done for the Bammers. Just saying. If he's got the skills (and maybe a few top recruits to boot) I might be willing to experiment a lil

You realize we have a D coordinator right?

VN Store

Back