Poll:Will AJ Johnson play Saturday? If not, who does? (merged)

Poll:Will AJ Johnson play Saturday?

• Total voters

madbamahater

With the breaking news today...........what do you think?

Will AJ play this Saturday or will he be held out as a precaution?

If he gets cleared, yes, if not then most likely not. It all depends on the evidence against him.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if he will or won't; but if he does it might be time to rethink all those posts raking UF over the coals when UF immediately suspended Harris despite the accusation turning out to be completely false in the first place.

I hope he doesn't play during the investigation, regardless of whether or not he's found guilty in the future. Butch needs to set a standard that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Just an unfortunate situation all around

Would Maggitt slide over to AJ's spot and Weatherd comes into Maggitt's spot, or does Jakob Johnson gets his chance to step up.

BTW, I am not assuming AJ is out. Just having some hypothetical football discussion.

Why not play him because he is innocent until proven guilty?

So, just because someone claims something, another person has to suffer until it is all sorted out?

Reactions: 3 people
I love JJ and think he'll have a lot of success as a vol, but I can't imagine that he's ready to fill shoes as big as AJ's.

I hope he doesn't play during the investigation, regardless of whether or not he's found guilty in the future. Butch needs to set a standard that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Just an unfortunate situation all around

So guilty until proven innocent?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back