FWIW just 1 more win also

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Puts this team 4th in the East and tied with the LSU/A&M loser and at least tied with Arkansas IF Arkansas beat BOTH Ole Miss and Mizzu in SEC play (I realize the West is tougher). Of course winning both games is even better

No I'm not doing the Harlem shake on this as its nothing to boast about. I was just looking at how this team was dead and on the.verge of VN suicide after the Ole Miss game, but here they are with an excellent opportunity to end up in the upper half of the conference after most of us saw 4-8 as a real possibility when Peterman took the field against Bama.

CBJ does not coach quitters and I'm super proud these guys filled with underclassmen have decided not to close. shop and call it a.year. Of course a dabb of Dobb doesn't huet either.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch's first class brought us speed and talent, his next class will bring more speed, more talent and finally, QUALITY DEPTH!!!!!!

:):):rock::rock::dance2::dance2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It was litterally the 1st semi humorous celebration I could think of... 3rd shirt, ammi right?

I thought it was hillarious. It was the first time I had even thought of the Harlem Shake in a while. i forgot about its existence lol.

VN Store

Back