love for your coach

I know everybody wants that big win over bama, uga, or Florida, but CBJ has an it factor with players. They'll work hard for him, and they're getting better.

Reactions: 1 person
He may have been a great role model and good guy for the team. Seems like a real jerk to the outside world. I don't think other fan bases would say the same about CBJ.

Hate to see anyone lose their job, that said especially Muschamp....best thing to happen to TN in Florida since Casey Clausen.

Hate to see anyone lose their job, that said especially Muschamp....best thing to happen to TN in Florida since Casey Clausen.

Not me. He's a piece of garbage. Glad to see him get canned

Muschamp was worse than Zook.

Zook gets a really bad rap. People should go back and look where his teams finished in the SEC East. He was no Spurrier but he was about 12 million times better than Dooley and considerably better than Muschamp.

Last edited:
Zook gets a really bad rap. People should go back and look where his teams finished in the SEC East. He was no Spurrier but he has about 12 million times better than Dooley and considerably better than Muschamp.

IF CBJ couldn't beat FL outcoaching Muschamp, then we will be further behind with the new FL coach. Expect the AD to bring in a better fit than Muschamp. The recruiting pool in FL is huge, even given FL state and Miami grabbing their share. There's a reason most NFL players come from three top states of FL, TX and CA.

Don't expect to pencil in an FL any time in future.

IF CBJ couldn't beat FL outcoaching Muschamp, then we will be further behind with the new FL coach. Expect the AD to bring in a better fit than Muschamp. The recruiting pool in FL is huge, even given FL state and Miami grabbing their share. There's a reason most NFL players come from three top states of FL, TX and CA.

Don't expect to pencil in an FL any time in future.

Oh, trust me, I dont. I don't believe I'll ever see a Tennessee win over Florida again in my lifetime.

I wonder if he still thinks " Its better to be the coach at Florida than the coach at Tennessee"? Isn't that what he spewed out after the game this year?

I'd much rather be Butch than Chump today.

Reactions: 2 people
Too bad we still never beat them when they were down. Now they'll get somebody and get back on top and we'll still have the ole bug a boo about Florida. Funny how us and UF seem to be on or near the same level at the same time.

I grew up around the Muschamp family. Will's dad was my elementary principle, his brother was my JV Bball coach, and I played Bball with Will. They are a fantastic family, and passionate about everything they commit to.

I obviously didn't like what Will said regarding UT, but it doesn't change my opinion of him as a person. His father passed away last spring, and I know this season was emotional for him. He was 100% sold out to the U of F.

It's great to hear the players respond to his firing as they have, and it doesn't sunrise me one bit. Will will land on his feet, and be a better man because of this experience.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if he still thinks " Its better to be the coach at Florida than the coach at Tennessee"? Isn't that what he spewed out after the game this year?

I'd much rather be Butch than Chump today.

If CBJ was willing to leave Cincinnati to go to Colorado, I' sure he would have jumped to land at school like FL; but he wouldn't have had the pedigree to be considered.

<sigh> at some point, they all follow the money.

VN Store

Back