#SECNation is headed to Knoxville!

snapcracklepop

#SECNation is headed to Knoxville! http://t.co/wyQy3PtPIc

The excitement and anticipation this week is going to be amazing! I really feel like we have a chance to win out.

P.S. I would really like to hit Paul FineBama with an orange Saturday morning.

Reactions: 2 people
:dance2:

B2nHjNfCYAAvqnt.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Boy it would be wonderful if the boys could find a way to beat a top 25 team at home. Knoxville would explode.

I heard this is the show when Tim Tebow is going to come out as gay. Seriously, who does he think he's fooling?

NTTAWWI.

Here's to beating a ranked team, putting us in a bowl game and helping us with recruiting! Go Vols!!!! We can do it!!

Tebows-girlfriends.jpg

All of them obviously... Guy cant be a Christian w/out being gay now, huh? And even if he was gay, who cares?

I didn't say that. I was just ribbing on an obvious point with him, he's very effiminate. Has nothing to do with his religion.

Tebows-girlfriends.jpg

All of them obviously... Guy cant be a Christian w/out being gay now, huh? And even if he was gay, who cares?

I met Tebow a couple of weeks ago at the CMA award red carpet, great guy.

I hated him when he was a gator, but I still respected him and the way he played.

Finebaum an alum, needs to worry about his health more than Kiffin ever thought about. Despise that big eared jack ass.

I know some friends of his and his family's and from what they say he's neither gay nor holding out.

Can't blame him.

VN Store

Back