Best pregame spot on the strip?

KingtUT

I reign supreme!
Were debating whether to tailgate or just hang out on the strip before the Mizzou game. I know a lot of people go to Calhouns and I guess thats an option but looking for a more unique environment i guess. No doubt tailgaiting is awesome but it requires a lot of work. Any suggestions on a place to kick back? Atmosphere, prices, etc. Thanks

Calhouns is fun, but it's not on the strip. Tin roof is fun, sunspot is okay but they don't have a big bar area.

I would tailgate. Everyone is welcome at tailgates and you can have conversations with other Vol fans. It's just my preference.

Copper Cellar isn't bad. Tin Roof is decent. But I'm with the guy above me...tailgate if you can because it's awesome. It's like a family reunion just with people you get along with.

There's a short bus in the Tin Roof parking lot, that has a pretty good tailgate

I actually tailgate often and have a great time. Just lookin for a little less hassle. It's just me and my wife this week. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Oh wait, I see. I read that thread title wrong, thought it said "Best pregame strip on the spot." Was expecting a video.

Well, that was disappointing.

VN Store

Back