2 Bold predictions.

Brianchevy

1) The Tennessee Coaching Staff will announce to the players tomorrow that the Smokey Gray's will be making an appearance for Senior Night this weekend versus Mizzou. They will tell the fan base on Wednesday and it will be CRAZY LOUD in Neyland on Saturday night.

2) Lane Kiffin will be the next coach of the Florida Gators. I said this before the season started (right here on VolNation), that Bama would go 14-2 and Lane would be in Gainesville next year. now just watch it happen.

Reactions: 4 people
1) The Tennessee Coaching Staff will announce to the players tomorrow that the Smokey Gray's will be making an appearance for Senior Night this weekend versus Mizzou. They will tell the fan base on Wednesday and it will be CRAZY LOUD in Neyland on Saturday night.

2) Lane Kiffin will be the next coach of the Florida Gators. I said this before the season started (right here on VolNation), that Bama would go 14-2 and Lane would be in Gainesville next year. now just watch it happen.

If your right on #2 it will bring my hate for Florida to a new level, one that could only be topped if they hired Dooley.

Reactions: 1 person

You are sooo bold.

If your right on #2 it will bring my hate for Florida to a new level, one that could only be topped if they hired Dooley.

Do you really think they'd be stupid enough to hire Dooley...Kiffin maybe, but Dooley? Just doesn't make sense to me. :crazy:

GO VOLS!

Lol We would start a 10 win streak against UF if they hire Kiffin . Doesn't cut it as a HC.

Reactions: 3 people
This team needs to worry about other things besides what uniform they wear Saturday. Win out, win the bowl game, then break em out next year against OU

After his fail at USC, If Florida hires Kiffin it would prove that the AD is a moron. Kiffin is a very good OC, He is not a HC.

With that being said, it would please me greatly for you to be right with this prediction.

If Florida and Michigan are both looking for coaches this off season it'll be really interesting to watch the big names they both go after, especially if they try to go after some of the same names.

Florida will look for a proven winning coach at this point and neither Dooley or Kiffin fit the bill, and with the athletes they have in state it may be easy to find one interested. On the other hand the instate competition with FSU and the U may make some candidates go hhmmmmm! But waving enuff money around will probably land someone. Hopefully they will hire a Muschamp clone with the same results.

Florida is not stupid enough to hire Dooley but remember when some people on here were worried someone would pull him from UT ...

Reactions: 2 people
Florida will back up the armored truck to Mullen's house and it will be done in less than 24 hours after the egg bowl.

Florida will have much better options than Lane Kiffin.

Florida doesn't need a bagman like Ed O and daddy's too old to be DC.

Florida will get a very good coach.

Reactions: 2 people
florida will back up the armored truck to mullen's house and it will be done in less than 24 hours after the egg bowl.

you can carry this to the bank. Also, in my opinion, mullens will accept due to all the seniors on this team and the difficult nature in recruiting at miss state.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back