UT player getting kicked in the head

advancedrescue27

Professional Butt Chugger
Does anyone have the video or general time in game it happened? I thought I watched pretty much the whole game, I had to get ready to go to a wedding, missing most of the fourth though.

The one that got me was the personal foul call for hitting Dobbs in the head area and the player was not ejected from the game. If I'm Butch I am letting the head of officiating get an ear full on that one. There was no difference in that play and the one that got Randolph ejected earlier. I have noticed that the crew we had yesterday has always had bad calls against Tennessee.

The one that got me was the personal foul call for hitting Dobbs in the head area and the player was not ejected from the game. If I'm Butch I am letting the head of officiating get an ear full on that one. There was no difference in that play and the one that got Randolph ejected earlier. I have noticed that the crew we had yesterday has always had bad calls against Tennessee.

Big difference is Dobbs was head first diving. They didn't actually touch Dobbs. They were flagged because the KY kid kicked his feet kicking I think Ellis in the head. Towles was sliding and Randolf and Mcniel both nailed him. I know its a judgement call although it was the right call. We got away with a couple calls against SC two weeks prior. I am sure the refs were paying more attention this week.

That was ridiculous. I was there and Butch definitely gave the head ref an earful a few minutes later. I watched him follow him up and down the sideline.

Several KY players were playing dirty. #1 threw a punch at Daniel Helm in plain sight, but the ref conveniently missed it.

Reactions: 7 people
Was at the game and the officiating was suspect at best. The hit on Dobbs was actually replayed and it looked more like targeting than Randolph's. Dobbs was on the ground for a while before the hit. They missed several shady KY players shoving all night.

Reactions: 1 person
That was ridiculous. I was there and Butch definitely gave the head ref an earful a few minutes later. I watched him follow him up and down the sideline.

Several KY players were playing dirty. #1 threw a punch at Daniel Helm in plain sight, but the ref conveniently missed it.

Frustration set in. :vava: :aggressive:

Reactions: 2 people
3rd quarter with 5:04 remaining

I was listening to the Kentucky broadcast of the Pregame and during the game. It was funny before the game during pregame a guy said UK was more talented than Tennessee defensively and offensively. During the game they sounded like they wanted to go off and hang themselves. They sounded like they were jumping up and down in the both when the Mildcat kicked kicked a 54 yard field goal. They were superior to Bob but so is every play by play announcer in the SEC.

Reactions: 4 people
I was listening to the Kentucky broadcast of the Pregame and during the game. It was funny before the game during pregame a guy said UK was more talented than Tennessee defensively and offensively. During the game they sounded like they wanted to go off and hang themselves. They sounded like they were jumping up and down in the both when the Mildcat kicked kicked a 54 yard field goal. They were superior to Bob but so is every play by play announcer in the SEC.

That "mildcat" Landon Foster is the son of Cliff Foster that played at UT for CJM and was all Vol his entire life and committed to play at UT until that gangrene idiot aka Dooley turned him away....I hate Dooley more than ISIS!

Reactions: 6 people
That "mildcat" Landon Foster is the son of Cliff Foster that played at UT for CJM and was all Vol his entire life and committed to play at UT until that gangrene idiot aka Dooley turned him away....I hate Dooley more than ISIS!

Too bad he didn't get to play for Tennessee. It would be nice to have a kicker with a cannon for a leg.

Went to school with Landon's mom.. Good kid from a good family and yes losing him was 100% on Dooley. I remember talking to his mom during that time. To say they didn't like Dooley is putting it very mildly..

Actually, Foster is the punter. Austin MacGinnis is the place kicker who hit the field goal. Just sayin.

Found it, had roughly 5:04 left in third. It was Stamps for UK kicking Ellis

UT Ellis kicked in head - YouTube

UT Ellis kicked in head - YouTube

Sorry I'm new to posting videos, I uploaded it to my YouTube and out a link. Need to study up on how to embed

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvAeKhZeFaA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

To embed on VN, copy and paste the url within brackets like so:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvAeKhZeFaA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube ]

(Remove the space before the last bracket.)

Edit: The video isn't working, but thats how you do it.

Last edited:
UK's players were getting their butt kicked on the field so they resorted to acting like the punks they are. You can't spell "SUCK" without a U and a K.

Reactions: 2 people
UK's players were getting their butt kicked on the field so they resorted to acting like the punks they are. You can't spell "SUCK" without a U and a K.

THE UK fans on Catspause were making fun of their defense saying that they ran away from ball carriers.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Was at the game and the officiating was suspect at best. The hit on Dobbs was actually replayed and it looked more like targeting than Randolph's. Dobbs was on the ground for a while before the hit. They missed several shady KY players shoving all night.

They also missed AJ tackling the slot receiver on Randolph's pick 6. I thought it would be called back.

VN Store

Back