1st game at neyland was amazing!

Dustin4Vols

3rd best moment in my life after getting married and having my baby girl. Parked at l&m parking at world fair park and walked around and tailgated and shopped. Got to gate 21 to catch volwalk. Slapped every players hand almost. Sat at xx4. We have the best fans in sports(besides the shoplifter that was handcuffed at the shop at halftime). i will diffenitly be going to more games. Thank you everyone for being awesome!

Reactions: 5 people
Glad you had a good time. I've only been to 1 game at Neyland, and I had a great experience too.

First time in Neyland is an awesome experience. Hope you can make it back again soon.

Glad you got the experience op! You will always remember your first time

I have a good pic of me and curt maggitt. I thought and hoped it was AJ at first. Dobbs is class act. Crazy seeing the size of these guys are from seeing them small on TV. Glad I don't play football

Took my family to their first game yesterday. My wife, daughter and son came away Vols fans after that game. Such a great day.

Reactions: 3 people
I thought the Vol Walk was very subdued and very quiet for some reason. Maybe it was the cold weather. it was still very well attended but unusually subdued. We as fans need to knock it up a couple of notches this Saturday versus Missouri. We owe them!!

Reactions: 2 people
3rd best moment in my life after getting married and having my baby girl. Parked at l&m parking at world fair park and walked around and tailgated and shopped. Got to gate 21 to catch volwalk. Slapped every players hand almost. Sat at xx4. We have the best fans in sports(besides the shoplifter that was handcuffed at the shop at halftime). i will diffenitly be going to more games. Thank you everyone for being awesome!

Kentucky fan in disguise

I thought the Vol Walk was very subdued and very quiet for some reason. Maybe it was the cold weather. it was still very well attended but unusually subdued. We as fans need to knock it up a couple of notches this Saturday versus Missouri. We owe them!!

Clapping while wearing gloves =Quiet

Reactions: 1 person
This was my daughter's second game at Neyland; first being Buffalo which wasn't much of a game. She, and I loved the ole truck riding around campus playing Rocky Top with the pipe organ thing sticking out of the bed. She also loved going in and seeing the indoor practice facility.

Was my ten year old daughter's first trip and she loved it. Got a pic with Smokey and high-fived the players during the VolWalk (was more excited to high-five CBJ). Sat in Sec.J and were surrounded by good people. Her and my missus (was her second trip) hung around and got a number of autographs and pics with some players. They met Mama Croom and loved her. Great trip.

Reactions: 2 people
My 1st game at Neyland since 2007. I LOVED being back in Knoxville. I had a good time at the 2 games in the GA Dome, they just aren't as fun though.

loved the video of the team arriving back in Knoxville after the S.C. game. Where could I find it?

large.png

VN Store

Back