Kahlil Mckenzie bench press

BruiserVol

I know a lot of people don't go to the recruiting forum. This was posted. Only 6 DTs in the entire 2014 NFL combine matched or surpassed that total.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dhcjpjv_TUI[/youtube]

The embedding isn't working from my phones view. But you can search it if you can't see it. He benched 225, 29 times. Better than most nfl combines. Gonna be a stud.

Have we ever had a 5 star linebacker? Oh, yeah, Daniel Brooks. But, we sure have put a lot into the NFL.

Meanwhile legions of 3* and 4* guys, many of them converted Safeties, have outplayed the few 5* LBs we've ever gotten.

Having his "little" brother beside him seems to take away a little of his size. But DANG! This dude is stacked! I'm excited for our future.

Thanks for the post Bruiser! Is Big Mac an early enrollee? If so.. Dear sweet baby Jesus

I think I read where he was going to, but the situation he had earlier had caused issues where he couldn't now? Maybe I misunderstood.

I know a lot of people don't go to the recruiting forum. This was posted. Only 6 DTs in the entire 2014 NFL combine matched or surpassed that total.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=dhcjpjv_TUI[/youtube]

29 reps 225lbs..... strong! If you can bench 225 10 times you should have a max bench of 315. The average every day high school lineman comes into college and can't rep 225 10 times. This kid is a freak! If he has had a good dline coach he will be a dominant lineman immediately. GO VOLS

29 reps 225lbs..... strong! If you can bench 225 10 times you should have a max bench of 315. The average every day high school lineman comes into college and can't rep 225 10 times. This kid is a freak! If he has had a good dline coach he will be a dominant lineman immediately. GO VOLS
I watched Darwin Walker set the bench press record at UT as I remember 525.... that record is in jeopardy!

Not even going to pretend like that isn't inpressive however comparing to the combine isn't accurate, he didn't do full arm extension on many if any of those reps, that said I would say he can still put up a solid 20 which is killer, he will make a major impact on this program without doubt.

VN Store

Back