Who remembers this tweet/picture?

Reactions: 3 people
It turns out Butch knows more than I do about football talent......

LOL, you forget the decision to play Peterman over Dobbs? Yeah, he knows football talent when he sees it. He is the modern day Hellen Keller when it comes to that.

Reactions: 2 people
The night before Signing Day 2013
I wasn't overly excited about the recruit. Butch was. It turns out Butch knows more than I do about football talent......

:bow2::bow2:A humble gesture.:bow2::bow2:LOL
Now if we could just get rid of the NEGA-VOLS how happy I would be.

GBO:rock::rock::rock:

I remember it! I followed recruiting very closely that year. I remember when dobbs flipped over from ASU, I always had a good feeling about him. I think I remember him having some crazy high GPA out of high school, like a 4.5 or 5.0.

And now look where he's at. Really smart guy, and wouldn't you know he's also a great athlete. I'm excited about our future with Astro as our qb

LOL, you forget the decision to play Peterman over Dobbs? Yeah, he knows football talent when he sees it. He is the modern day Hellen Keller when it comes to that.

You know why Helen Keller's dog killed himself?

You would too if your name was looloowawawalowagootee

He is doing verywell but he is going to be great once he gets consistent. There were some passes he missed that were head scratchers. By his senior year though he should be seriously bad news for ANY opposing defense

It's been said several times before but CBJ was trying to get Dobbs a red shirt... You know, so we could have him for three more years instead of two and a half.

Reactions: 5 people
It's been said several times before but CBJ was trying to get Dobbs a red shirt... You know, so we could have him for three more years instead of two and a half.

My math says that he could have started him all year and it still equals 3

Lemme check that first.....

yup, the math checks out.

Reactions: 2 people

No use in trying to be logical on this site. Starting a senior qb to lead a very young team while red shirting your younger guy to let that very young team gain experience is bad coaching apparently to some on this site.

Reactions: 13 people

I think he surprised the coaches with what a gamer he has become. No fault in that.

Instead of beating up on the staff why not enjoy the ride?

Reactions: 4 people

No it would still be 2 and a half because he would be hurt and not Worley right now

OP hated on Dobbs for 2 seasons and now he's up Dobb's ass for some likes.

tumblr_mwakayALUg1s8gkuao1_250.gif

Reactions: 1 person
As soon as we flipped him I knew we had a good one. Just something about being good in school and sport speaks well for how well the athlete will be. Being an aeronautical engineer and playing QB, you have to know this guy is dedicated. So happy for him and the team. From the rival fans I've talked to we should be favored this game and rightfully so. Go Vols!!!!

VN Store

Back