SEC Scoreboard show crew giving a TON of love

VOLMEB

to the Vols tonight. Greg McElroy just said TN should be the favorite to win the SEC East next year. Also said TN fans should be very excited about the future. He's raving about Dobbs. Booger McFarland said not only should TN be the favorite in the SEC East next year but in his opinion, Dobbs will be a Heisman candidate next year.

Reactions: 10 people
to the Vols tonight. Greg McElroy just said TN should be the favorite to win the SEC East next year. Also said TN fans should be very excited about the future. He's raving about Dobbs.

Sounds great but lets finish strong this season before we start hoisting next year's trophy. Going bowling will help this team prepare for next year will all the extra practice.
GBO:rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Think we will have our hands full next weekend against Mizzou after watching their game against TX A&M. You never know which Mizzou team will show up--the mild cats or the wild cats. I sure would hate to have to rely on beating Vandy to determine our bowl chances; get it out of the way by beating Missouri. Our D will be much better than A&Ms. Good solid win tonight. Go VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Obvious that Vol fans haven't had many compliments lately. There have been at least three threads on this subject in the last hour. No complaints here

Think we will have our hands full next weekend against Mizzou after watching their game against TX A&M. You never know which Mizzou team will show up--the mild cats or the wild cats. I sure would hate to have to rely on beating Vandy to determine our bowl chances; get it out of the way by beating Missouri. Our D will be much better than A&Ms. Good solid win tonight. Go VOLS!

All I heard from some people on VN and people not on VN was how much KY was improved and TN was going to have their hands full with them. If the good Mizzou team shows up in Neyland next week then TN still handles them. If the bad Mizzou shows up then it will be a replay of tonight's game. I'm going to go ahead and proclaim "TN IS BACK". GBO!

to the Vols tonight. Greg McElroy just said TN should be the favorite to win the SEC East next year. Also said TN fans should be very excited about the future. He's raving about Dobbs.

Sounds great but lets finish strong this season before we start hoisting next year's trophy. Going bowling will help this team prepare for next year will all the extra practice.
GBO:rock::rock::rock:

This is Tennessee, we should be talking about hoisting trophies every year before the next year.

Obvious that Vol fans haven't had many compliments lately. There have been at least three threads on this subject in the last hour. No complaints here

Well, for this particular thread, it sure is nice to hear network announcers saying approving things about us, and when we show up in highlights, it's because we did something great, not because someone else did something great on us.

It was nice to hear. We don't have a good track record playing against QBs named Matt(y) Mauk. I think it's going to be a dogfight.

VN Store

Back