Booger and Greg

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
On the Sec network

Greg: Vols will be the favorite for the east next year

Booger: Josh Dobbs should be on the heisman watch list for the 2015 season.

Reactions: 9 people
Booger also said if we contain Mizzou's run game we will beat them.

Greg followed that up with saying that it'll be tough to win in Neyland.

Reactions: 6 people
heard that!! They should of also commented on how well hurd played today, he did an amazing job too. This offense is so much more exciting with an actual dual threat, GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 1 person
Feels weird getting love even from the SEC network. It's been to long!

tumblr_li2qh49M4F1qavsh3o1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Just saw this. Surprised that Booger said that, not that it's not true... just surprised he said it.

It's gonna be fun to watch next year!

Must've started an identical thread at about the same time. It's nice to see us getting so much love from these guys. Finally.

Oh boy! Here we go, I was hoping no one would start a thread about it. Please can we just win the next two and the bowl game?

Why even tempt fate or jinx it?

Let's just think it and not say it out loud.

We need to see how the Mizzou game goes to start blowing up this kind of hype. Not downing on anything but I think Mizzou is the measuring stick not a down trodden UK or a piss poor defense USCe. That said it's clear Dobbs is a grade A legit baller. Barnett is a pure beast and the season is shaping up nicely after a rough start.

On the Sec network

Greg: Vols will be the favorite for the east next year

Booger: Josh Dobbs should be on the heisman watch list for the 2015 season.
Dobbs could pass for 6000 yards while running for 2000 more, and still manage to lose the Heisman to a placekicker or something just because he's from UT.

Reactions: 4 people
Just predicted ut to be the favorites of the east 2015, booger also said dobbs should be a heisman candidate next year. I agree, but it should've been this year. Just sayin.

McElroy also said "Let's be honest no one wants to play Tennessee right now" earlier in the show.

Good times are on the horizon my friends.

Oh boy! Here we go, I was hoping no one would start a thread about it. Please can we just win the next two and the bowl game?

Why even tempt fate or jinx it?

Let's just think it and not say it out loud.

I see where you could be coming from however we aren't the ones stating it. It's way too early to say it yeah, but everyone's taking notice of us now.

McElroy also said "Let's be honest no one wants to play Tennessee right now" earlier in the show.

Good times are on the horizon my friends.

When they were discussing Mizzou's win over TX A&M. He said something like "Having to go into Neyland. At night. Nobody wants to play TN right now." Booger nodded in agreement.

I love it.

VN Store

Back