Weatherd

chieftn15

Why in the h*** does this kid not play more on 3rd down! When he plays great things happen for us! Come on CJ

He was the latest arrival on campus. He's had more to catch up on. Besides, Barnett and Maggitt are playing out of their minds lately

Reactions: 2 people
Late in the game, Weathered did a good job of staying home and spying on the QB who tried to take off with it. Seems like he was lined up at MLB on that play.

CBJ lit him up late in the game for not being ready when the punt team was called. We ended up taking a timeout and challenging te spot but CBP was fuming at Weatherd.

Weatherd will be key to the defense against Mizzou b/c of Maulk running ability. Mizzou offense works off of him making throws during scramble drill. Weatherd played his role great against Utah State with Chuckie and Florida with Driskell. Jancek needs to find a way to get him on the field!

Reactions: 1 person
We play a lot of Nickle so snaps at LB are not as plentiful. But he should get some work as a spy this week.

If TKJ picks off a pass Saturday, we will hear over and over how CBJ doesn't play his best players... he don't know what he's doing.

Reactions: 2 people
I never said Butch doesn't know what he is doing. I am just saying let's get Weatherd back into the defense. It seems like we are better with him on the field!

Why in the h*** does this kid not play more on 3rd down! When he plays great things happen for us! Come on CJ

Who would you take out and where would you play him. I don't recall him playing very much when we were stopping other them"s offenses on 3rd down, especially when we were playing passing teams. We had problems stopping running teams like Alabama and Georgia because he is too small to stop those big running back.

Who would you take out and where would you play him. I don't recall him playing very much when we were stopping other them"s offenses on 3rd down, especially when we were playing passing teams. We had problems stopping running teams like Alabama and Georgia because he is too small to stop those big running back.

Why not take AJ out on 3rd down. Or move Maggitt down and put him at OLB. It doesn't take a genius to see big things happen with him in there. Tennessee Vols football game balls, atta-boys: Kentucky

VN Store

Back