Well...that sucked (UK Fan)

LittleCat

aka Bat
Figured I might as well come and eat my crow in front of VN. I said all year UK was right there with UT. Definitely didn't show today. I thought we were due for a bounceback, but Vols came out to crush that.

Today sucked as UK fan. The first 6 games of the year, everything went our way (Yeah yeah, schedule and all that was easy). The last 5 have absolutely blown. UT meanwhile looked to be dead in the water and a lock for 5, maybe 6 wins. Now I think they'll surely win out and have a good chance winning a bowl.

I thought there was about .00009% chance UT would win by more than 14 points. Most Vol fans even though UK could at least score 30 points, with the Vols scoring at least 40. Congrats to that UT defense, it was solid all day. I stopped watching in the early 4th, but not much happened afterwards anyway.

Dobbs is the man. UT has found a serious contender. Dude is a baller, and a pretty smart guy too off the field. Astro Dobbs will be fun to watch in the SEC. The entire Vol team is young, beasts everywhere. Vols will be winning the SEC East very soon. Way-to-early prediction to win it next year imo. Will come down to that UGA game, which UT is due to win.

So...congrats and all that. UK absolutely sucked, but UT took us to the woodshed and spanked us like a redheaded stepchild.

Crow eaten.

Reactions: 179 people
Swap the order of the the UK/UT logos in your profile and change your name to LittleVol.

Then you'll feel great.

Reactions: 32 people
LC you're a good guy. I enjoy your input on this site. I really do hate it for you. Losing sucks.

Reactions: 10 people
LittleCat, thanks for the kudos. Stick around for basketball season. I doubt you'll be eating much crow then.

Reactions: 6 people
Figured I might as well come and eat my crow in front of VN. I said all year UK was right there with UT. Definitely didn't show today. I thought we were due for a bounceback, but Vols came out to crush that.

Today sucked as UK fan. The first 6 games of the year, everything went our way (Yeah yeah, schedule and all that was easy). The last 5 have absolutely blown. UT meanwhile looked to be dead in the water and a lock for 5, maybe 6 wins. Now I think they'll surely win out and have a good chance winning a bowl.

I thought there was about .00009% chance UT would win by more than 14 points. Most Vol fans even though UK could at least score 30 points, with the Vols scoring at least 40. Congrats to that UT defense, it was solid all day. I stopped watching in the early 4th, but not much happened afterwards anyway.

Dobbs is the man. UT has found a serious contender. Dude is a baller, and a pretty smart guy too off the field. Astro Dobbs will be fun to watch in the SEC. The entire Vol team is young, beasts everywhere. Vols will be winning the SEC East very soon. Way-to-early prediction to win it next year imo. Will come down to that UGA game, which UT is due to win.

So...congrats and all that. UK absolutely sucked, but UT took us to the woodshed and spanked us like a redheaded stepchild.

Crow eaten.

Nice, LC. You're a stand up guy.

Crow eaten.

Classy guy; thanks and come back more often.

If it makes you feel any better, I was watching a college bball show on ESPN and they said that if one were to split KY's basketball team into 2 teams, the teams would be ranked #1 and #2 nationally. One expert predicted 45-0 for the 2014 record.

LIO, I've always enjoyed your posts. Like I've said before in threads, always a pleasure to see you around.

And yes, I'm a guy :hi:

Cat fan .. Like your courage and honest views.. Believe you just ran into a big as$ ship in the middle of a final defined port turn
A trained eye could see in the OK game that our team albeit infants had the speed and athleticism pursuit and disciplined approach of an SEC top level team .. Depth and reps will fullfill the return to glory within 3 years ... Next year we compete for east May or may not win..And the rings start coming again in. 2016..

I overheard some UK fans talking while walking the River Walk back to the parking lot after the game. The quote was something like "our team has quit on this coach, he's lost the locker room".

Reminded me of Vols fans under Dooley and made me appreciate what CBJ is doing that much more. We have ourselves a good one. SEC Championship games will come. Glad to be a Vol today and every day. GBO!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back