Early thoughts on Missouri outcome?

Coug

With everyone feeling high after the UK whooping this might be a little too soon to ask but I'm going to anyway.

Safe to say Missouri is our remaining hardest game, hardest being relative of course.

So what do you guys think the game will look like come next Saturday?

Don't forget it's at home with the 12th man being VFLs! :)

Third Down For What?!

Reactions: 1 person
If this team that's playin A&M now shows up next week I think it will look like tonights game

The fact that it is HOME is huge!!!

Feel much better about this game then 2 weeks ago!

:rock::rock:

Reactions: 3 people
I expect a similar result as Tonight. We are better then them. We have more talent and we'll also have 104k waiting to greet them.

Dobbs is piloting this next Saturday. We good.

starcom3027348db33019048f.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
Missouri has a great Defense, not so good Offense. The O-Line has to step up.

Agree on the OLine. Maty Mauk plays a lot like Towles for UK. Obviously not as big, but very capable runner and a bit raw as a passer. Our D needs to contain him in the pocket and make him beat us throwing the ball. Bud Sasser, being their leading WR, will likely enjoy a career day, because that's just what we do.

Dobbs will likely have to do more with his legs in this game. Not necessarily running (though he likely will be), but staying active in the pocket and feeling the blitz. He'll have to step up and move the pocket as well to avoid Shane Ray and Markus Golden.

Reactions: 2 people
Even though Dobbs will have more footage of him out, the team is on an absolute tear throughout the last 2 weeks. Great momentum, and honestly, Mizzouri looks like a beneficial matchup since they have been struggling on offense. I look for the Vols to win a close one at home and go 7-5. Vols: 37 Mizz: 27

I am just not sure I think MO will be tougher than both USC and KY but I think we win a close on due to home field advantage.

Winning today I believe takes the pressure off now that we only need to win 1 of the last 2 to become bowl eligible.

Dobbs has this offense playing on another level...O-line seems to have less mental pressure on them....defense was rested and back to form as earlier in the year...we beat Mizzu....we win 38-17.

Missouri has a great defense. We will need to use the run game a lot because time to throw will be limited. On the counter there offense is atrocious. Should be an interesting game.

VN Store

Back