Butch took his foot off the gas

Guess he felt sorry for ky. Putting Peterman in made sure we did not score any more points.

Good grief. We scored 50 and you still complain. Butch did the right thing by getting the starters out of there before someone else got hurt.

Reactions: 3 people
it's called being classy and smart. Some coaches are one or the other but not many are both.

I believe ours is.

Besides giving the entire second team O and D a full quarter of meaningful snaps can only help for the future.

Reactions: 6 people
Is this a serious thread? Jesus Christ.

frabz-Jesus-facepalm-81f88b.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I'm hoping that Peterman has been holding back for when we really, really need him. It would seem like an SEC qb would have to almost try to look that bad, and I'm not usually critical of qb because I was a very average one in HS and I know how hard the position is to play. They are all 1000x better than I would be, but crap I believe I could have hit the tightend in the flat.

Guess that didn't sound so good after I read that last part.

I wish folks would just let people post and if they didn't like it, just move to another thread. Always gotta be putting posters down and hacking their ideas to death. That's so Florida message board-ish.

smh
:no:

Reactions: 10 people
Is the OP mental?! We were absolutely massacring them. How bout let's escape with only one injury and an ejection for Mizzou. That was smart by Butch. Some people are clueless.

Reactions: 2 people
It was a wise decision. Who cares if you hang 65-70 on KY? Knowing our luck Dobbs would have gotten injured or something. We still have three more games to win (counting the bowl).

VN Store

Back