Jason Croom Bashers shouldn't ...

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
Be let off the hook. You guys continued to bash this young man, calling him soft. Saying he looks like Tarzan but played like Jane.

Now what?

Reactions: 22 people
Be let off the hook. You guys continued to bash this young man, calling him soft. Saying he looks like Tarzan but played like Jane.

Now what?

I don't remember hearing that but every player from every team gets bashed on this board so I'm sure you are right.

Reactions: 1 person
early in game and also last game I had a feeling him and Dobbs had chemistry... the pudding has now set and the proof it contains is tasty. I knew it was a matter of time and opportunity for Croom to do his thing. The reason people are down on our WR corps thinking they are underachieving is there is too much talent and not enough balls. I think Croom got affected most by this but it is true of pretty much all our WR's. Any given week there is space for 1 or 2 to shine....and I am ok with that.

Reactions: 2 people
early in game and also last game I had a feeling him and Dobbs had chemistry... the pudding has now set and the proof it contains is tasty. I knew it was a matter of time and opportunity for Croom to do his thing. The reason people are down on our WR corps thinking they are underachieving is there is too much talent and not enough balls. I think Croom got affected most by this but it is true of pretty much all our WR's. Any given week there is space for 1 or 2 to shine....and I am ok with that.
THIS! There are only so many pass plays in a game, these kids need to understand as WRs anything coming their way, they need to do the most with it.

:good!:

Now what?

I agree. I was furious at these morons when all that started earlier this year. Total scabs. Croom, like I said then, will be a beast as a junior and senior.

Reactions: 3 people
We're playing Kentucky.

He has looked good but this. He looked good last year until he was hurt against Kentucky also. That said his play has been really good today.

There is reason Butch preaches consistent play. Croom is getting there.

He got better that's what .
tumblr_nev2xeDkbD1smmsbuo3_400.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Croom was a beast tonight. Used his size to his advantage as often as possible... I mean the guy moved a pile of 2-3 ky players forward about 3 yards. Surprised at his speed on that TD too.

Nobody's b****ed about Croom for a while now. How about let's put this s*** to rest. A player got criticized for bad play earlier in the season!! Omg!!! What a surprise!! With that said, excellent game by Croom.

best game croom has had but can he build on it?i still think he would be a nightmare for other teams at te.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back