Really tough decision today

arTfuldodger

VOLatile
Me, brother, dad. Lifelong fans.

We don't get to make it to Knoxville much.

We had 2 good tickets given to us last night.

Each of us want to send the other 2.

Each of us wants to go.

Dad wins by default.

Me or the bro, guys......?

All 3 of you guys should go and spend the day tail-gating. You might can find someone with 3 tickets that you might could swap with! Worth a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 people
All 3 of you guys should go and spend the day tail-gating. You might can find someone with 3 tickets that you might could swap with! With a try.

Possible but most scalpers don't like to break up even number tix. Might get lucky and find someone with 3 together but be willing to put money with the trade.

Reactions: 1 person
All 3 of you should head down. Find another ticket and if you want, you can swap out seats with your other brother at halftime that way you each get to spend time watching the game with your dad.

And as another poster said, watching the games at Neyland alone isn't bad. I'm considering it today. You'll be amongst friends with 100,000 wearing orange and white.

Reactions: 9 people
...and since someone just gave y'all the 2 tix the three of you could split the cost of the extra ticket 3 ways. Wouldn't cost much at all then to get in and everyone wins.

Actually did this earlier this year with my dad and brother.

Not even a debate. All 3 should go and buy a single on the street. It'll be easy to find.

There are instant download tickets on Stubhub starting at $28.33. The transaction and printing the ticket will take you about 5 minutes.

Me, brother, dad. Lifelong fans.

We don't get to make it to Knoxville much.

We had 2 good tickets given to us last night.

Each of us want to send the other 2.

Each of us wants to go.

Dad wins by default.

Me or the bro, guys......?

Dad has got to go, you and your brother go out in the backward and settle it man to man.:) Joke easy heads or tails, I got a 2 headed coin if you need it.:eek:lol:

Great thoughts guys. No clue why I didn't just think of that. Haha. It was early I guess.

They're on the way from Chattanooga and I'm leaving Columbia in just a few.

no brainer. all 3 go. the one with no ticket goes to the strip and gets plastered beyond recognition. get in a fight and of course lose. go to jail and have the other 2 pick you up the next day.

this is def a memory maker opportunity that you must seize...

Great thoughts guys. No clue why I didn't just think of that. Haha. It was early I guess.

They're on the way from Chattanooga and I'm leaving Columbia in just a few.

Nice!!! Our drive up from Chattanooga was great. No issues at all. Hope you have the same luck.

VN Store

Back