Watching in Canton/Woodstock/Kennesaw

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I'm at a soccer tournament in Georgia and need to find somewhere to watch (and preferably hear) the game. No SECN at the hotel. Any help is appreciated!

I'm at a soccer tournament in Georgia and need to find somewhere to watch (and preferably hear) the game. No SECN at the hotel. Any help is appreciated!

Dude get a SlingBox. I love the thing and can watch my entire DirecTV lineup wherever I go.

T Mac in Kennesaw is a solid spot. There is another one in woodstock on the corner of 575/92. If you're all the way up in canton there is a Sidelines Grill off Sixes Road at Exit 6.

Rafferty's won't have the sound on. The BWW in Kennesaw is ok. Gets kinda loud though, but should Be ok at 4:00 since UGA plays later. Taco Mac is like a semi-nicer BWW. Haven't been to the one in Kennesaw though.

Where exactly are you? Canton/Woodstock/kennesaw is sort of a wide area.

Everybody in that area meet with the Tennessee Vols Alumni association at Jersey Bar and Grill in Woodstock. Here is the link

It's all Vols fans watching the game here!

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee Volunteers in Atlanta Social Group
Added by Marc Canipe
Saturday, November 15, 2014
3:45 PM
Jersey's Sports Bar & Grill
6426 Bells Ferry Rd.
Woodstock, GA 30189

Kickoff 4pm

Kentucky Wildcats vs. Tennessee Volunteers
Tennessee Volunteers in Atlanta Social Group
Added by Marc Canipe
Saturday, November 15, 2014
3:45 PM
Jersey's Sports Bar & Grill
6426 Bells Ferry Rd.
Woodstock, GA 30189

Kickoff 4pm

Sweet, should be there at halftime

Looks great on trip advisor, lol. Ranked #111 of 111, with reviews that include "disgusting" and "will never return."

Psh, Disgusting could be interpreted many ways :) enjoy Jerseys! Let me know how it is. I've always wanted to find somewhere with a group of vol fans, but I'm not keen to just randomly show up.

Psh, Disgusting could be interpreted many ways :) enjoy Jerseys! Let me know how it is. I've always wanted to find somewhere with a group of vol fans, but I'm not keen to just randomly show up.

It's always been fun for me. I've met up in Tampa, Gainesville, Nashville, and downtown Atlanta.

I hope to be there at the half, as my son has a game at 4:00. I'll have on a worn brown trucker-style cap with an orange 3-star state logo.

Its been a while, is Jerseys still a Vol alumni bar? I think Little River Grill is closed.

Last edited:

Olde Towne Tavern & Grille in Kennesaw. Best sports bar in the Atl. One of the best in the SE. Try the steak bites.
You'll thank me later.

There are two official alumni groups now that meet at Buckhead saloon in Buckhead and maybe a Mexican restaurant in John’s Creek. However neither are particularly close to Cobb or Cherokee. I currently live in Woodstock and haven’t found even a small group of Vols fans anywhere in this area. Some place in Kennesaw would be great for fans in Cobb/Cherokee to meet!

VN Store

Back