Injury updates for both teams tomorrow?

Believe I heard Marquez is back after injuring shoulder in USC. Maybe that was already assumed though.

Worley is out, Dobbs will start.

........ per Jimmy.

Jimmy gets a lot of crap on here, but he's one of the few members of the Knoxville media who takes his time and only reports facts (although I am sure he has been wrong a time or two, as most reporters have).

You have to respect that in an age of journalism when people are more concerned about being first than right.

Reactions: 2 people
Jimmy gets a lot of crap on here, but he's one of the few members of the Knoxville media who takes his time and only reports facts (although I am sure he has been wrong a time or two, as most reporters have).

You have to respect that in an age of journalism when people are more concerned about being first than right.

I agree. Sorry Mr. Hyams I meant no disrespect.

Reactions: 3 people

Yeah, his breaking news on josh smith was SO accurate.

I know the UK D just stood there and watched UGA's last TD. One of the worst displays of IDGAF on a college football field I believe I've ever witnessed.

Reactions: 3 people
I know the UK D just stood there and watched UGA's last TD. One of the worst displays of IDGAF on a college football field I believe I've ever witnessed.

I saw it happen on that very field a couple of years ago, when we were playing. But it lasted for the entire game.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game. It seems just as though we are ready to take another step in the right direction we somehow trip over our own feet.

I hope I am wrong but I have a bad feeling about this game. It seems just as though we are ready to take another step in the right direction we somehow trip over our own feet.

I don't think I am wrong in saying I've seen you sing this tune before.

Reactions: 2 people

Not since Dooley have so many just quit

Jimmy, are we wearing black jerseys tomorrow?

I don't think I am wrong in saying I've seen you sing this tune before.

No, you would be correct. I have a lot of butt hurt, how can you not over the last decade or so? I would feel nervous if we were playing anyone with a pulse lol.

No, you would be correct. I have a lot of butt hurt, how can you not over the last decade or so? I would feel nervous if we were playing anyone with a pulse lol.

The fall out that would result from a loss tomorrow concerns me more than the game itself.

Can't wait to see the injury list for the Cats on Sunday Morning!!

giphy.gif

Defense: Smith (DE), McClain (CB), Meant (DT), and Walker (LB) are all hurt. Walker out for sure, the others questionable.

Smith is the biggest. A beast for us. Really need him tomorrow.

Offensively: Badet (WR), Borden (TE), and Montgomery (WR) are all out. No one too important. We have most of our playmakers healthy now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back