A question about Neyland

kbutler

MiZpHiT
My tickets are in Y6 so obviously my gate is 21. The last few games, the line to get in there has been RIDICULOUS. It took us over 30 minutes to get through the gate last game.

Do you have to use the gate stated on your ticket, or will they let you in at an adjacent gate?

Reactions: 1 person
My first thought was Greatest coach ever!

But after reading your question answer is you can use other gates. Some sections of the stadium don't connect so be careful

Reactions: 2 people
I use that gate and never have any problems going in. I go in right after the Vol Walk though so there hasn't even been a line that early. I did have a heck of a time getting out after the Florida game though. They had the road blocked off or something and you couldn't walk toward the Hill at all. Idk what was going on.

You can use any gate. We've been entering the one behind Z11, I think it's either gate 22 or 23. No line at all, just walk right in.

We are in Y8 and we don't even look at Gate 21 anymore, its ridiculous! We walk down to Gate 19 and go right in, probably saves us 20 min.

My tickets are in Y6 so obviously my gate is 21. The last few games, the line to get in there has been RIDICULOUS. It took us over 30 minutes to get through the gate last game.

Do you have to use the gate stated on your ticket, or will they let you in at an adjacent gate?

Gate 21 is unbelievably congested! The Barney Fife's at that gate are actually doing Cavity Searches of people entering! (Only slight exaggeration). :blink:

Almost any other gate is better!

yeah makes you wonder if there is a "gate czar" that's gonna by-gad follow the rules or else!
no matter how many are in line

5929012528_a81a69ab7e_z.jpg
This is my gate. Forever and ever. Amen

VN Store

Back