Tennessee should win the east...

1standgoal

If UT wins out this year, and they should, I think they will be the preseason favorite to win the east division next year. They return more starters on defense than any team in the SEC, and have all of the key players returning on offense.

Reactions: 9 people
I am willing to bet that we won't be any publications favorite but we will be listed as their Dark Horse candidate for the East.

Reactions: 5 people
If UT wins out this year, and they should, I think they will be the preseason favorite to win the east division next year. They return more starters on defense than any team in the SEC, and have all of the key players returning on offense.

+1

Didn't you start that Rocky Top is outdated thread?

Reactions: 2 people
That would require getting the Florida money off our back. At this point, I can't pick us to beat UF until I see it happen.

So OP, first you say get rid of Rocky Top in one thread and now you say we win the East next year?? Your all over the board, literally!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back