Now that attendance is rising

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
When do we start seeing the final phases for Neylands remodeling project begin? I have looked at many renderings of the final product but with the AD's budgeting issues it has been delayed, I imagine with another year of sustained high attendance we should see the inprovements slowly begin right?

Reactions: 1 person
When do we start seeing the final phases for Neylands remodeling project begin? I have looked at many renderings of the final product but with the AD's budgeting issues it has been delayed, I imagine with another year of sustained high attendance we should see the inprovements slowly begin right?

Not necessarily.

I would guess the AD strategy might be to build up the cash reserves before resuming any major capital improvement projects.

That way we can avoid returning to the extremely tenuous situation/position that Hart inherited from Hamilton.

Never. As soon as UT takes away Rocky Top, Neyland Stadium is coming down with it.

This is straight from an inside source (1standgoal).

Mark it down.

Reactions: 3 people
Not necessarily.

I would guess the AD strategy might be to build up the cash reserves before resuming any major capital improvement projects.

That way we can avoid returning to the extremely tenuous situation/position that Hart inherited from Hamilton.

I always thought it had to do with the current interest rates. But building up some reserves would definitely help too.

Having trouble linking the images but Google imaging "neyland stadium rennovations" will bring it up for you, phase IV is supposed to redo gate 10 and surrounding area and I believe phase V is supposed to revamp visitor boxes.

VN Store

Back