Mark May just said...

Shocker0

Yes
"Spurrier said you can't spell Citrus without UT. Well I say you can't spell UnSuCcessful without USC. Butch's boys got it done"
:)

Reactions: 86 people
That was then, now I would be happy with citrus, oUTback, CacTUs,RUssell aTheletics, famoUs Idaho poTato,or the sT petersbUrg bowl. GO BIG ORANGE and I'll see you at a bowl and be ready to party.

Reactions: 25 people
I thought that was funny. Not sure of the hate for Mark May...is it cause when we have been very bad he noted the same?

Reactions: 13 people
I've never understood the hate for Mark May. He and Tessitore are the 2 best analysts/commentators in the business IMO.

Reactions: 17 people
That was then, now I would be happy with citrus, oUTback, CacTUs,RUssell aTheletics, famoUs Idaho poTato,or the sT petersbUrg bowl. GO BIG ORANGE and I'll see you at a bowl and be ready to party.

Spurrier -- also at 4 and 5 -- would also be happy with one of those.

Reactions: 1 person
"Spurrier said you can't spell Citrus without UT. Well I say you can't spell UnSuCcessful without USC. Butch's boys got it done"
:)

And it's just the beginning. UT is coming back. Mark May is a joke, but he is right on that account.
:clapping::clapping:GO VOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

I give Mark May credit for having to sit and discuss things with

Attachments

• Sylvester_Cat_Cartoon-psd12937.png
    Sylvester_Cat_Cartoon-psd12937.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Mark May is the only one on ESPN that doesn't go goo goo over Notre Dame at least. He hates them.

It's hysterical. May drives Holtz nuts with his attitude toward ND. You know Lou would love to ream him a new one like he was still on the sidelines, but he would need a stepladder just to think about starting on May.

Reactions: 2 people
He gives Holtz a hard time every time the coach picks Notre Dame or USCe. Holtz obviously supports those programs having coached there for years and May tells him about it all the time, which I must say I rather enjoy. I think the pair of them do a good job of feeding off each other. May always supports the "Big Uglies" inside on the O-line.

You have to be kidding , chatt

Not at all. May is a realist. He's no fan of the Big 10, he thinks they are weak, and I could be wrong but he's always seemed to have good things to say about UT. He was a big Bray advocate IIRC.

Plus he doesn't swoon over Ohio State and Notre Dame and their severe overrated-ness.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, this is actually a compliment. He thinks we are going to the citrus bowl this year. Nice!if we win out, I'll go to the fla bowl.

VN Store

Back