4h promo for ky game

BleedorangeinGA

Proud member of the West Georgia Heup Club
I Just bought some discount tickets for the KY game next week and thought I would share. The cost is $25 per ticket. I bought 10, taking 7 kids from my sons HS football team in Georgia. 6 have never been to Neyland.

Here is the link and code below. They are in the South end zone so not the best seats but when you are buying for 10 it's a great option.

University of Tennessee | Online Ticket Office | Promotions

Enter Promo Code- 4HFB14

Let's fill Neyland next Saturday and show team 118 we are proud of them.

Reactions: 10 people
This should be a great game to go to since it will kick off at 4:00 (not to early, but not too cold as a night kickoff). Plus the fans and team should be exited given the big win, and the high stakes given the need for two more wins to get to a bowl game!

Reactions: 2 people
Less than 30 seats left in the stadium...$25 ea located in the last two rows of the top section! Go Vols!

I Just bought some discount tickets for the KY game next week and thought I would share. The cost is $25 per ticket. I bought 10, taking 7 kids from my sons HS football team in Georgia. 6 have never been to Neyland.

Here is the link and code below. They are in the South end zone so not the best seats but when you are buying for 10 it's a great option.

Enter Promo Code- 4HFB14

I'm sure those kids will love it. Love seeing more vol fans here in Georgia

Kudos to you sir, it takes a conscious commitment to excellence to pull off something like that.

While I attend school full time and work full time as well, these tickets could be the only way I can attend a game this year, sacrifices are being made on a daily basis by my wife and I , it's tough letting these 25$ tix get away from me.
It takes a conscious commitment to my family to pull off what I'm doing right now.
Go ahead hit the like button I'm proud .

Reactions: 12 people
There you go sir, and have a great time. The boys will love it. I am envious, as I will be working out of state during the game

Enter Promo Code- 4HFB14

Thanks OP!
My wife and I made it work and will be attending the game!

Can't take our son, will be too cold for him but we are in need of a well deserved weekend get away, her old boss hooked us up with a hotel in Nashville after the game, should be fun!
Can't wait! Go Big Orange!!

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks OP!
My wife and I made it work and will be attending the game!

Can't take our son, will be too cold for him but we are in need of a well deserved weekend get away, her old boss hooked us up with a hotel in Nashville after the game, should be fun!
Can't wait! Go Big Orange!!

Nashville? Great gonna get in late

Makes me feel better when when I paid full price for my tickets as part of being a season ticket holder

Kudos to you sir, it takes a conscious commitment to excellence to pull off something like that.

While I attend school full time and work full time as well, these tickets could be the only way I can attend a game this year, sacrifices are being made on a daily basis by my wife and I , it's tough letting these 25$ tix get away from me.
It takes a conscious commitment to my family to pull off what I'm doing right now.
Go ahead hit the like button I'm proud .

I assumed he was being sarcastic about the well/We'll typo, which is dumb. That's a very common mobile autocorrect mistake.

I hope the stadium is full on Saturday!

Makes me feel better when when I paid full price for my tickets as part of being a season ticket holder

Doesn't bother me a bit. I pay all that money for lower level reserved sideline seats. These are upper level end zone seats just to get you into see the game. If you're paying for season tickets and all you want is inside the stadium, you're doing it wrong.

If this helps fill Neyland to the top, I'm all for it.

Enter Promo Code- 4HFB14

Welcome to Knoxville and enjoy the game Saturday.

VN Store

Back