I know FL beat GA this weekend...

1standgoal

I know FL beat GA this weekend, but another indication Muschamp doesn't return as head coach is they are currently ranked #72 in recruiting for next year, tied with Vanderbilt. TN is still #5 in the country.

If UF beats SCar, we can help push them towards the East title by beating Missouri.
As goofy as that sounds.

Reactions: 1 person
UF is moving themselves back to their rightful place in the SEC. There is no coach that can right the train wreck they've become.

Their coaching stinks, their recruiting sucks, their fans also stink and I can't wait to see Tennessee kick their ass next year!

UGA would still have to lose though. UK and Auburn left on the schedule so def possible. its be weird to fire a coach who wins his division in the sec.

wait wouldnt Mizzou have to lose again as well? Tex AM and arky left

Last edited:
I know FL beat GA this weekend, but another indication Muschamp doesn't return as head coach is they are currently ranked #72 in recruiting for next year, tied with Vanderbilt. TN is still #5 in the country.

If retained, he will have them in the top 15 of recruiting by nsd

Reactions: 2 people
If UF beats SCar, we can help push them towards the East title by beating Missouri.
As goofy as that sounds.

This would benefit us for years to come. Muschamp's job would be safe for the time being if they go to this year's SECCG. Their crappy coaching and recruiting would stay in place for a least another year or two. They could be in as deep a hole as we were after Fulmer left in 2008.

UF is moving themselves back to their rightful place in the SEC. There is no coach that can right the train wreck they've become.

Their coaching stinks, their recruiting sucks, their fans also stink and I can't wait to see Tennessee kick their ass next year!

I disagree.
Florida, imo, would be one of the easiest programs in the country to turn around.

Reactions: 2 people
I've tried to rationalize Florida's recent troubles as just a great research experiment conducted to see just how bad we have to be before we actually lose to Tennessee and Kentucky.

I've tried to rationalize Florida's recent troubles as just a great research experiment conducted to see just how bad we have to be before we actually lose to Tennessee and Kentucky.

I take it the experiment is still in progress.

I take it the experiment is still in progress.

I hope not. It's not fun getting beat by Georgia Southern, Missouri, and Vanderbilt at home for the good of science.

It depends on whether or not the powers that be decide to pull the funding.

UGA would still have to lose though. UK and Auburn left on the schedule so def possible. its be weird to fire a coach who wins his division in the sec.

wait wouldnt Mizzou have to lose again as well? Tex AM and arky left

They need Missouri to lose to Tennessee AND either TAMU or Arky.
They need UGA to lose exactly once.
That would create a 3-way tie that UF would win on division record, as we'd be Missouri's second East loss.

UF loses a 2-way tie with Missouri on head-to-head. That is why they need UGA to only lose once - to create a 3-way tie. If Missouri loses all three, it won't matter how many times UGA loses, if they lose at least once.

Having sat through at least a hundred games in Neyland and watched really crappy games as well as great games I only have one observation to make.

Florida fans are without a doubt the most ignorant, nasty, pieces of crap I have ever come across.

Reactions: 3 people

An extra second to snap the ball, twice, failed the experiment this year.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope not. It's not fun getting beat by Georgia Southern, Missouri, and Vanderbilt at home for the good of science.

It depends on whether or not the powers that be decide to pull the funding.

If they beat FSU or win the East and make a good showing in Atlanta, they can move on to next year's class and sell that the ship has been righted (and perhaps close on some guys this year).

Anything short of that, and the recruiting situation alone means a change is needed now.

It takes players and coaches to win games. You can see what happens when you only have players. They're close to having neither.

If they fire Muschamp, prepare to be frustrated and amazed at who they hire. I can almost guaruntee that they won't have to go the up and comer route. I don't follow the gators closely but I really feel that the only thing keeping the talent away is Muschamp.

If they beat FSU or win the East and make a good showing in Atlanta, they can move on to next year's class and sell that the ship has been righted (and perhaps close on some guys this year).

Anything short of that, and the recruiting situation alone means a change is needed now.

If they beat FSU, I may pull a Will Ferrell and bring back Frank the Tank.

If they fire Muschamp, prepare to be frustrated and amazed at who they hire. I can almost guaruntee that they won't have to go the up and comer route. I don't follow the gators closely but I really feel that the only thing keeping the talent away is Muschamp.

I'm pretty sure Muschamp is already gone. The fans don't want him and it's bad thing to keep a coach that the fans don't like.

If Butch Jones keeps pulling in top 5 recruiting classes it doesn't matter what Florida does. Top 5 classes are all the same.

An extra second to snap the ball, twice, failed the experiment this year.

On both plays, two things were required.

Jeff Driskel, yes Jeff Driskel, had to make a perfect pass to Robinson.

Austin Hardin had to make a field goal longer than 40 yards, something he had never done. The only reason he was given the opportunity is that he's the guy with the leg.

So, at this point, I'm convinced if the penalty was called against Kentucky.....Florida scores anyway.

If the penalty is called against Tennessee, something happens in the remaining 6 minutes of the game that gives Florida the points they need.

It's science.

Having sat through at least a hundred games in Neyland and watched really crappy games as well as great games I only have one observation to make.

Florida fans are without a doubt the most ignorant, nasty, pieces of crap I have ever come across.

ive met some nice ones. lsu fans tend to be the worst for me. i went to the ucla game years back - those guys were a blast to tailgate with. football is so much more fun when fans travel, might as well thank the fans for visiting even if they are trying to start arguments

On both plays, two things were required.

Jeff Driskel, yes Jeff Driskel, had to make a perfect pass to Robinson.

Austin Hardin had to make a field goal longer than 40 yards, something he had never done. The only reason he was given the opportunity is that he's the guy with the leg.

So, at this point, I'm convinced if the penalty was called against Kentucky.....Florida scores anyway.

If the penalty is called against Tennessee, something happens in the remaining 6 minutes of the game that gives Florida the points they need.

It's science.

STFU, I hate gator fans. You're all classless losers.

VN Store

Back