#CheckerVandy

Wii60

Don't we frequently have more orange than black and gold in their own stadium? I wonder if its at all possible to checker their own stands. Would definitely go down in history haha.

Reactions: 9 people
Well, judging by the fact that nobody in this thread so far is knowledgeable of the #CheckerVandy effort that started several weeks ago, I don't think it's taking off.

I never really thought it was a realistic possibility. It would be funny sure, and I would participate, but I don't have any expectations.

Reactions: 3 people
Well, judging by the fact that nobody in this thread so far is knowledgeable of the #CheckerVandy effort that started several weeks ago, I don't think it's taking off.

I never really thought it was a realistic possibility. It would be funny sure, and I would participate, but I don't have any expectations.

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of it.

Thrash I would love too see it .But with the 20 or 30 fans they will have at the game it might be tough.But a orange out on the other hand may be not.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back