2 Home Games Left- Can We Sell Them Both Out?

jcolli30

Let's Hug it Out
I would love to see our fans help this team to a solid finish and its first bowl game since 2010.

Reactions: 1 person
We should sell out all three. I image we have already Volled out Vandy's dinky stadium by now. At least those rich students can makes some money scalping tickets too.

depends on the game time........those 11:00am games are hard to get excited about, I think I would rather go to an 11:00pm kickoff

I definitely think the UK 4:00 game will sell out if the weather isn't horrible. UK coming off of (likely, UGA Saturday) 4 losses I was thinking they would bring a lot and still may but after these last 4 I don't know... The win over SC definitely helped keep a lot of fans interested and excited. If we beat UK I do think we will sell out Mizzou because its to solidfy a bowl and will likely be a later kick off also. Going to Vandy all the western Vol fans should help to fill Vandy up too, I could see us doubling their fans

Kentucky is a 4 PM Kick and doesn't SEC nation being in Knoxville guarantee that Mizzou Is not a 12 noon kickoff?

I would love to see our fans help this team to a solid finish and its first bowl game since 2010.

We can and we will! We need every seat packed for these last two home games, so all hands on deck volnation!! I will be there screaming my heart out for the players that play there hearts out.. Let's everyone be there at all possible to make the house rock!

I snagged 2 yesterday. First time I've been able to get to Knoxville this year. I had to get tickets in the upper bowl end zone area to get two together.

Got tix for last two home games and my father in law snagged two for the Vandy game since we will be over in Nashville for Thanksgiving. See y'all there.

VN Store

Back