Does anyone know what"s happened to LaTroy Lewis

1standgoal

Does anyone know if he's injured or why he hasn't been playing? Thought he showed a lot of promise at DE.

I think had most UT/SEC coaches wouldnt have recruited Lewis but the one we had at the time did......

Last edited:
He played against South Carolina. He's getting less reps because Maggitt and Barnett have been kicking ass.

He played against South Carolina. He's getting less reps because Maggitt and Barnett have been kicking ass.

Yep. He's played in all 9 games this year.

• 5 tackles,
    4 for a loss (22 yards)
  • 1 assist
  • 1 sack for 5 yard loss
  • 1 Forced fumble
  • 1 QB hurry

He's doing very well as a backup.

Reactions: 3 people

Yep was expecting to see Vereen also alot, but the freshman and Magitt playing beastly.
Vereen will progress nicely next year. It's always good to have depth. Loop the ends! Rotate the fresh legs..

Yep was expecting to see Vereen also alot, but the freshman and Magitt playing beastly.
Vereen will progress nicely next year. It's always good to have depth. Loop the ends! Rotate the fresh legs..

Vereen is a starter and has played well. He just hasn't had as many splash plays as Maggitt or Barnett.

Maggitt has been awesome. Barnett is simply inhuman.

Vereen is a starter and has played well. He just hasn't had as many splash plays as Maggitt or Barnett.

Maggitt has been awesome. Barnett is simply inhuman.

Haven't payed that much attn I guess,Yes I've seen him here and there I guess I'm just noticing the big plays...

Yep. He's played in all 9 games this year.

• 5 tackles,
    4 for a loss (22 yards)
  • 1 assist
  • 1 sack for 5 yard loss
  • 1 Forced fumble
  • 1 QB hurry

He's doing very well as a backup.

I thought he had a sack in each of the first two games.

VN Store

Back