One less Butch maxim

1standgoal

I guess we won't be hearing Butch say the team is still "learning how to win". They passed that test Saturday night.

Well, maybe, but I think he was talking about winning championships. :)
So we might hear it some more. :muahaha:
GO

I don't think winning 1 game was Butch's goal. Now they need to build on it with a favorable, though not easy, schedule.

Reactions: 2 people
I guess we won't be hearing Butch say the team is still "learning how to win". They passed that test Saturday night.

I almost agree. This team has proven our ability to fight back for a win. Now, if we could just learn how to hold on to one, i.e. the UF game.

Let's jump out front on KY then hold on and cruise to a win. Then Butch can put the phrase to sleep for good.

AV

Reactions: 1 person
Now that we have the QB that fits our scheme I see no reason to not win at least 2 more games. We have outscored our last 2 opponents 65-49 since Dobbs came in against bammer. that in itself is a sign that we can and will score points offensively. we pretty much have home field advantage the rest of the regular season (at vandy). lets just hope our D is as ready as our O.

Now that we have the QB that fits our scheme I see no reason to not win at least 2 more games. We have outscored our last 2 opponents 65-49 since Dobbs came in against bammer. that in itself is a sign that we can and will score points offensively. we pretty much have home field advantage the rest of the regular season (at vandy). lets just hope our D is as ready as our O.

Now that Kentucky has actually started playing "good" football teams, we can tell what kind of team they have

The goal was to get bowl eligible and have these kids playing well by the end of the season. It's looking like we will hit that goal.

The goal next year should be to win the SEC east and beat UF's ass in Gainesville. Butch does that and he should be locked in for a long time here.

Reactions: 1 person
Merged? I saw a post like this last week. Anyway, hopefully we can figure out how to defend the option in the next 2 weeks.

The team absolutely learned how to win last night. There aren't many teams in the country that could have pulled that off.

The team absolutely learned how to win last night. There aren't many teams in the country that could have pulled that off.

I'm guessing the 62 teams ranked ahead of us in the FBS rankings have figured out how to do that at one time or another.

VN Store

Back