98 Arky game on SecN tonight

Stoerner..Lost The Football!!! Oh my Goodness!! He stumbles and fumbles and Billy Ratliff Recovers!!!!

Great call McDonough!!!

Reactions: 1 person
2nd favorite football game I have ever been to. 6th row D in the rain.

I believe our D-line influenced the fumble by blowing up one of the O-line players on the play causing him to step back an slightly clip the QBs toe, but I'm not positive. I don't think it was a simple trip and "Stoern-over". I'd have to watch it again to be sure.

Russell

Reactions: 1 person
2nd favorite football game I have ever been to. 6th row D in the rain.

I believe our D-line influenced the fumble by blowing up one of the O-line players on the play causing him to step back an slightly clip the QBs toe, but I'm not positive. I don't think it was a simple trip and "Stoern-over". I'd have to watch it again to be sure.

Russell

Nice seats!!

I am watching it and it is almost unwatchable. The commercial to game highlight ratio is outrageous.

By the way we just fell behind 7-0. Travis Stephens fumbled and Arky threw a TD pass where Goodrich made a pathetic attempt at a tackle.

Bomb to Cedric Wilson. Ball was under thrown or he would have scored.

We don't look too good. It's frickin' Arkansas. Embarrassing. We need to fire some coaches.

Freshman year in hs. Still remember sitting on the couch watching that game with my Dad and waiting for Arkansas run out the clock to end our championship run against a very good undefeated team. Then boom!

Bomb to Cedric Wilson. Ball was under thrown or he would have scored.

We don't look too good. It's frickin' Arkansas. Embarrassing. We need to fire some coaches.

That play looked identical to Pearsons play last night. Its almost scary.

Wow, first and 34 and Arky just got 38 yards. Next play another deep ball to the 3 yard line. I guess Chavis was the D- coordinator then.

VN Store

Back