10 guys on the field

led0321

When wilds scored on that 70 yd play. I was watching Maggits interview and he was getting taped up and forgot to tell anyone.

He made up for it:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
When wilds scored on that 70 yd play. I was watching Maggits interview and he was getting taped up and forgot to tell anyone.

He made up for it:rock:

What I love is how he took ownership of it, didn't point finger at staff, and felt like he owed his team a sack in return.

Reactions: 3 people
Is 10 men on the field the reason butch was absolutely chewing that assistant out on the sideline?

Explains why Butch was chewing a trainers ass.

Yes it does, but I wouldn't put that on the trainer. The trainer doesn't make substitutions plus there are defensive coaches on the sideline and in the booth that should have noticed Maggitt run off the field.

I guess the trainer is supposed to make sure the coaching staff knows when a player runs off the field with all the confusion that goes on between plays.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes it does, but I wouldn't put that on the trainer. The trainer doesn't make substitutions plus there are defensive coaches on the sideline and in the booth that should have noticed Maggitt run off the field.

I guess the trainer is supposed to make sure the coaching staff knows when a player runs off the field with all the confusion that goes on between plays.

I would say that the trainer is supposed to let someone know or tell the player we will retape after this series.

Jones was also highly upset with Jancek at the end of the conversation so maybe it was on him.

I would say that the trainer is supposed to let someone know or tell the player we will retape after this series.

Jones was also highly upset with Jancek at the end of the conversation so maybe it was on him.

I agree about the trainer telling the coaches about the re-tape but I wouldn't put only having 10 men on the field on the trainer.

I would say that Butch was just PO'd regarding a situation that was avoidable.

are you upset today? Does your body withdraw from not being able to complain and repeat the same stuff all day today?

Oh he's got his complaints...and demands for coach firing a ready. :wink2:

That explains why we had no linebacker in that spot. I usually count but missed that one.

I am amazed how people can't just enjoy a great win like that. Yeah our defense did not look good but is a combination of thin d-line which exposes linebackers, Coleman got abuse(but don't forget a great pick as well) another great wr named Cooper and one of the best offensive coaches to ever roam the sidelines. Still we fought and came back.. All three phases came through in the end. Great drives by O, great stops on last drive and ot by D and great kick by Medley (great hold on high snap as well).

Enjoy folks

VN Store

Back