A couple of random things

JVol76

First, congrats to the team on a huge win, this was definitely needed. I think a lot of people have questioned the coaching at times, myself included, but one thing that can't be questioned is the fight in this team. A few years ago we would have seen a team that would have rolled over and quit but this team has a never quit attitude. It's great to see a running back that isn't afraid of contact and pushes forward even when he's hit. Saw too much of Tauren Poole's 1 yard dives that Hurd is a refreshing sight. Barnett is well on his way to All American status, I believe he's going to be to UT what Clowney was to USCe. I will say as much as I've *****ed and moaned about Bajakian's play calling the past couple of weeks have been good, just wish that they would use the height advantage of the receivers some more but it's hard to nitpick when they are moving the ball. Finally, I would like to say that I'm responsible for this victory, every time I've had my morning coffee in my UT cup they've lost. I picked it up this morning and put it back thereby breaking the bad luck it has put on this team. I will happily accept your thanks :)

Reactions: 1 person
I drank beer from a Tabasco mug tonite instead of my power T glass. I claim full responsibility.

Such an unbelievable comeback. Those players deserve it & awesome for is fans! Such an important win for the program. It would have been a rough couple weeks with a lose there. Glad we can enjoy them!!

VN Store

Back