True fan/Sunshine pumper/negavol discussion (merged)

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
I am so glad that at least the players on the field and the coaches on the sidelines are not from the people her on VN. I know it is heartbreaking with some of the things that happen in the game but you guys are pathetic. Truly, when CBJ is saying we need to learn to be winners again, he is talking about posters on here, not his team. Thank God for a team that is young but wont quit when the chips are down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52 people
Great post. These so called fans are not worth this 4-5 team! Go vols. Good win tonight!

Reactions: 5 people
I am so glad that at least the players on the field and the coaches on the sidelines are not from the people her on VN. I know it is heartbreaking with some of the things that happen in the game but you guys are pathetic. Truly, when CBJ is saying we need to learn to be winners again, he is talking about posters on here, not his team. Thank God for a team that is young but wont quit when the chips are down.

Don't be a stinking kill joy

Reactions: 8 people

^You are right, I am a **** Heal, I am not worthy, Dobbs is THE MAN!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Not the time. Change thread title to woohoo we just won.

Reactions: 2 people
Team didn't quit correct!!!!!!!! Coaches are lucky they had a second chance because they made some dumb calls down the stretch!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Unhappy we won???? Awesome comeback!!!!!!!!!! Dobbs and team should have plenty of confidence that good things can happen when you keep playing hard. Great win for TEAM!!!!!! Great win for the coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great win for the fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up. We won! I thought it was over sure but I'm glad to be wrong. Be had the right to lose faith at times in that game. Look what were used to the past few years? Can't blame people for thinking it was over. But all is moot. We won. GBfnO

Reactions: 3 people

I will admit when sc went up 14 with 5 or so left in the game I turned the channel to keep from throwing something at the tv. So maybe Im the curse on this team cause last year I didnt get to watch the sc game and didnt watch the end of this game. Maybe I should just quit watching so we can win out.:thud::mf_surrender::bash:

Give it a rest. Some of those that have been overly negative have had a reason to be. Almost a decade of bad football will do that to you no matter if you're considered a "nega" or not.

Enjoy the win and stop the gloat.

C'mon man. We are all happy, but let's not pretend they beat Alabama. Or Georgia. Or ole miss. Or Florida. Or Oklahoma.

This is the tangible evidence that the team is growing. Instead of being the grumpy person you are being, enjoy the wonderful feeling of winning a game against .

People pump sunshine after losses, but spew crap after wins. That makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Idiot. We are all happy, but let's not pretend they beat Alabama. Or Georgia. Or ole miss. Or Florida. Or Oklahoma.

This is the tangible evidence that the team is growing. Instead of being the Jackass you are, enjoy the wonderful feeling of winning a game against Spurrier.

You pump sunshine after losses, but spew crap after wins. That makes no sense.

As opposed to you finding something negative to post after a win?

I will admit when sc went up 14 with 5 or so left in the game I turned the channel to keep from throwing something at the tv. So maybe Im the curse on this team cause last year I didnt get to watch the sc game and didnt watch the end of this game. Maybe I should just quit watching so we can win out.:thud::mf_surrender::bash:

We'll hold you to that. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Idiot. We are all happy, but let's not pretend they beat Alabama. Or Georgia. Or ole miss. Or Florida. Or Oklahoma.

This is the tangible evidence that the team is growing. Instead of being the Jackass you are, enjoy the wonderful feeling of winning a game against Spurrier.

You pump sunshine after losses, but spew crap after wins. That makes no sense.
What's your excuse for spewing crap 24/7?

Reactions: 4 people
The fact that we won is great, but it doesn't erase the terrible coaching decisions that were made tonight, and in previous games.

All glory to Dobbs and Hurd for keeping us in the game till the win.

VN Store

Back