Heart of a Champion

Face

VolNation Con Man
Tweet by AJ today:

4****Chief*****5 ‏@aj_thebeast_45 3h3 hours ago
Just glad my mama don't have to work and can make it to her first away game!!! #Blessed

I'd give just about anything to see this guy get a bowl win.

Reactions: 18 people
I really appreciate what this young man has given to this team over the years. Throughout all of the team's struggles he has remained a warrior. He deserves to go out with a winning record and a bowl. We are truly going to miss him next season.

Reactions: 14 people
Tweet by AJ today:

4****Chief*****5 ‏@aj_thebeast_45 3h3 hours ago
Just glad my mama don't have to work and can make it to her first away game!!! #Blessed

I'd give just about anything to see this guy get a bowl win.

I hope he makes it in the NFL, so his mama never has to work again and can go to all his games.

Reactions: 13 people
I have a feeling AJ is gonna have a game changing performance today. Big players show up in big games.

Reactions: 1 person
Mama Beast is headed to Colombia. Hope we win and AJ lights his dreads on fire on the first series

It has been a pleasure having him represent what VFL is all about. Thanks A.J., let's go out in style this year what do ya say!!!! Lord knows these seniors deserve it.

I really appreciate what this young man has given to this team over the years. Throughout all of the team's struggles he has remained a warrior. He deserves to go out with a winning record and a bowl. We are truly going to miss him next season.

AJ is a warrior demigod in UT lore. There is'nt a fan who does'nt love this man and his play. He deserves much better than what he's gotten for sure. I just hope we finish out like gang busters and go bowlin for him. If for nothing else, for AJ.

VN Store

Back